Page 58 of 262 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DCCC Executive Director Forced to Resign Because She’s White

Apologizes and cries for not contributing to "diversity".

Democrats Purge White Party Staffers

Bigger deal than anyone wants to admit

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Democrats Purge White Party Staffers

Bigger deal than anyone wants to admit
    The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the House Democrats’ powerful campaign arm, has just abruptly purged half a dozen staffers. Why? Because they are white.
    It appears that no one had anything against these particular staffers … except for the color of their skin. Although roughly half the committee’s full-time staff (13 of 27) were nonwhite, this was not enough for some Democratic members of Congress. They complained DCCC Chairwoman Cheri Bustos of Illinois had brought in too many white staffers when she won the position. And they put enough pressure on her that she sacrificed her loyal staffers to the god of diversity.
    There are two possible interpretations of this mass-purge at the DCCC. Either a few Democrats are making a racial issue out of a patronage question, once again knifing each other under the cover of intersectionality, or Democrats are genuinely angry that half the staff at the DCCC are white. As often happens with the Democratic Left, it is difficult to tell just where the insincerity ends and the fanaticism begins.
    But either interpretation implies that this is not a party fit to govern.
    Keep reading…

Netflix dumps on whites because of "Racism"

Robot Reecism: Robots Are Too White, Scientests Say

The Race Purges in the Democratic Party (Obama's Too White)

Default Who does the Mass Shootings in Chicago, each night?