Page 6 of 262 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

dupe
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Demonizing the middle class

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Censored again... Uncanny!
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

US

Report: Man Arrested After Threatening To Attack School, ‘Kill All White People’

Justin Caruso

2:51 PM 09/14/2017

A Gretna, Louisiana man has been jailed after allegedly making threats against white people at a school Tuesday.

According to FOX8Live.com, Jacob Watson, a 22-year-old African-American male, “approached a woman and her grandchildren and threatened to kill all white people and then go to a nearby school and kill children.”
    The man was caught by police later that evening and is being charged with two counts of “terrorizing.”
    Apparently, this also wasn’t the first time Watson had made threats against white people. The Advocate reports that he had previously talked about killing white people so he could get on the news.

Watson admitted to making the threats but told police only did it to provoke the woman.It is unclear if he was actually going to carry out the threats.
    He reportedly told police it was a “prank.”
    Watson is being held on a $100,000 bail.