Page 70 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

Video: Left-Winger Admits Demographics Are Destiny

Paul Joseph Watson | Media demonizes conservatives who say the same thing as racis
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Le Grand Replacement

State Attorney’s Office Says School Bus Beating ‘Does Not Meet Criteria For A Hate Crime’

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said the State's Attorney's Office "stated that this incident does not meet criteria for a hate crime."

The attack on Christmas

WSJ: “Diversify or Die”
    In other words, an entity whose members are generally whiter is going to have to diversify or die
    U.S. News

Neolithic chewing gum helps recreate image of ancient Dane

Analysis of birch tar describes a female hunter-gatherer with dark skin and blue eyes

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ng-gum-denmark