Page 71 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://youtu.be/tXlnBQc7euM?list=WL
    How Green Politics Became an Anti-White HOAX

Dem Rep. Kim Schrier On Stephen Miller: ‘It Is No Time To Allow A White Supremacist In The White House, That Close To Our President’

CNN Dem Panelist Compares McConnell’s Senate Trial To An ‘All White Jury For A Klansman Trial’…

"It's OK to be white" wars

More Abolishing America In Charlottesville: This Time It’s Lewis And Clark
    https://vdare.com/articles/more-abol...ewis-and-clark

Anti- Racism is actually 'Replaceism'