Page 73 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

'I’m Saddened by the White Man’s Emasculation' An African intellectual sets the record straight.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Too many white people:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Big Brother, Diversity, Education, Essays, Immigration, Political Correctness, progressives, Racial-Correctness, Racism The reality show wherein good-think Whites battle bad-think Whites

https://housewife3-0.com/2020/01/27/the-reality-show-wherein-good-think-whites-battle-bad-think-whites/

Minnesota College Event Says White Students Have “Nasty Little Racist Inside Them”

Kyle Hooten | Campus Reform - January 29, 2020 -
    MLK day used to attack white students at Concordia College

Video: White Liberals Apologize For Slavery by Kissing Boots of Black Power Group Members

Paul Joseph Watson - February 7, 2020 -
    “Proving they are sorry for what their forefathers have done.”

What Is Wrong With White Women?

Race division grows as “academics” downgrade whites to an inferior species: Dartmouth to host racist forum about how to figure out white people “in their natural habitats”

(Natural News) A grossly overweight, self-proclaimed "expert on whiteness" is planning to host an "academic" forum at Dartmouth University in early February entitled "What's Up with White People?" that, as its name implies, will openly demean and insult people with fair skin as being members of some type of second-class … [Read More...]