Page 74 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

UVA Leftist Complains About “Too Many White People” in Study Area Paul Joseph Watson - February 12, 2020 - “It does make some of us POCs uncomfortable.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Anti–Larry David

Steve Sailer
    February 12, 2020
    The energetic media tycoon Ezra Klein has a book out titled Why We’re Polarized. Spoiler alert: One reason is because too many people watch Fox News instead of reading Klein’s properties like Vox. Another cause is because somebody imprudently spilled the beans to “white Christians” that they are being demographically doomed to defeat while they still have a chance to do something about it.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mysterious Bandit Vandalizes Plymouth Rock and Historical Monuments With Messages MOF and 508

It sure is nice when not one pic is being shown. No need to look at them that way. The only way I can see them is open each pic in another window and it is not worth my time. LOL

The end of white Britain

MSNBC Suggests FBI Should Track Young White Men Online, Radicalize Them, Provide Resources for Creating Explosives, Then Arrest Them

Last edited by Lenno; 02-23-2020 at 04:39 PM.