Page 99 of 262 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: The European Genocide Thread

BBC's Active measures against whites:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A suspect has been charged for the murders of a 21-year-old aspiring school teacher and her stepfather after a car crash in Georgetown County, South Carolina.

JUST IN: Aurora police have arrested the man they say shot and killed a couple in a parking lot earlier this month.

Police have arrested the man they say killed an Aurora couple in a parking lot.

About this website

kdvr.com

Arrest made two weeks after murder of Aurora couple
    Police have arrested the man they say killed an Aurora couple in a…

parents of 5 children

White Trump Supporter murdered by black gunman in Portland

“You Kill One of Us, It’s Time for Us to Kill One of Yours!” – Kenosha Black Lives Matter Speaker Calls for Retaliation Killings Against Whites (VIDEO)

NASA astronaut seen on camera trying to break into multiple vehicles and homes. Breaks window in kids room and front door. Gets in home and threatens homeowner. Gets shot in chest with 9mm (lol) and dies. Friends and BLM were in the neighborhood protesting tonight. Best part is all the FB profiles are still public. https://cbs2iowa.com/news/connects-against-crime/eastern-iowa-most-wanted--10?&ampcf=1

https://www.kcrg.com/2020/08/31/mor
    e-details-released-including-name-of-man-shot-in-morning-palo-home-invasions/