Thread: Wisconsin Company to Implant Microchips In Employees

Exclamation Wisconsin Company to Implant Microchips In Employees

July 24, 2017 11:34 AM
    A Wisconsin company is about to become the first in the U.S. to offer microchip implants to its employees.
    Yes, you read that right. Microchip implants.

"It's the next thing that's inevitably going to happen, and we want to be a part of it," Three Square Market Chief Executive Officer Todd Westby said.The company designs software for break room markets that are commonly found in office complexes.
    Just as people are able to purchase items at the market using phones, Westby wants to do the same thing using a microchip implanted inside a person's hand.
    "We'll come up, scan the item," he explained, while showing how the process will work at an actual break room market kiosk. "We'll hit pay with a credit card, and it's asking to swipe my proximity payment now. I'll hold my hand up, just like my cell phone, and it'll pay for my product."More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.
    Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be able to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.
    Each chip costs $300, and the company is picking up the tab. They're implanted between a person's thumb and forefinger. Westby added the data is both encrypted and secure.
    "There's no GPS tracking at all," he said.
    No one who works at Three Square Market is required to get the chip implant.http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-compa...arket/4549459/

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Dupe
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Whats the big deal~~~~ so over 50 employees have VOLUNTEERED to have this done. No error no foul no crime, and is nobodies business but those that VOLUNTEERED to have this done.~!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Whats the big deal~~~~ so over 50 employees have VOLUNTEERED to have this done. No error no foul no crime, and is nobodies business but those that VOLUNTEERED to have this done.~!!!!!
    Eve volunteered to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Then Adam voluntarily ate of the fruit too.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Hey if the want to volunteer to do that I have no problem at that level. But this is the camel's nose and before you know it, it will be required for jobs and govco might require it as a drivers license or SS replacement. All for the common good don't you know.