Thread: More on US Govt. Preparing for Martial Law

Exclamation More on US Govt. Preparing for Martial Law

“Black Sky Event”: Feds Preparing For Widespread Power Outages Across U.S.

Experts gear up for catastrophe that would “bring society to its knees”

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - August 10, 2017​

Federal government agencies are preparing for the possibility of “widespread power outages” across the U.S. as a result of a “black sky” event that could “bring society to its knees”.

An exercise sponsored by FEMA and the U.S. Department of Energy set to take place on August 23 called EarthEX2017 will wargame responses to catastrophes such as mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism or high altitude electromagnetic pulse attacks.

The exercise will simulate a “subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures,” according to the official Earth Ex website.

“Black sky events” are defined as, “Catastrophic occurrences caused by man or nature that bring society to its knees.”

“Cars would have no fuel. Restaurants and grocery stores would be bare. Electricity could be out for months in such an event,” writes Mike Vasilinda.

Given the soaring tensions between the United States and North Korea, which has threatened to attack the U.S. territory of Guam, the timing of the EarthEX2017 exercise couldn’t be more appropriate.

According to former Florida Congresswoman Michelle Rehwinkel Vasilinda, North Korea’s saber rattling is making top brass “anxious” about potential society-changing disasters.

“It’s not “if” but “when” a Black Sky event will occur,” writes Vasilinda, an alarming statement given that she discusses meeting with “members of the U.S. military, National Guard Adjutant Generals, officials from Homeland Security, Department of Energy, FEMA, NOAA, and experts from the utility, distribution and supply sectors,” at a private summit held in Washington DC.

The summit was attended by 200 experts from 24 countries and was hosted by Congresswoman Yvette Clark, D-NY, Congressman Trent Franks, R-Arizona, the Rt, Honorable Lord James Arbuthnot, Conservative and the Rt. Honorable Lord Toby Harris, Labour Party of the UK Parliament.

The summit convened to study the impact of a massive cataclysm that “severely disrupts the normal functioning of our critical infrastructures in multiple regions for long periods of time.”

Given that FEMA has been stockpiling ready-to-eat meals, blankets and body bags for years, perhaps it’s time to dust off those old generators and stock up on that storable food.

https://www.infowars.com/black-sky-e...es-across-u-s/

Via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

March 7, 2017:
    Jesus said: “My people, a time is coming when you will be seeing an increase in natural disasters that could cause some power outages. When these incidents become severe, as with major earthquakes, you will see a national martial law declared. When your lives are threatened, I will call all of My people to My refuges, and you will not return to your homes. My refuges will be protected by My angels from any physical harm. When the one world people plan to take over America, they will find a way to turn off your electricity. This is why some of My refuges will have some electricity from solar power and generators. This is also why you will need some sources of heat during the winter, and means for light at night, that do not require electricity. You may want to look into a relatively inexpensive backup generator, so you could have some electricity during the winter months. You may have to see how you could add something to your current solar system, or use separate wires.”

February 10, 2017:
    Jesus said: “My people, your enemies know how vulnerable your electric grid is. Your people have not taken enough care in protecting your grid from terrorist attacks. Unless you have enough generators to backup your electricity, you would have difficulty with your internet, your banking, and your heaters with electrical components. There are several ways to shut down your electricity. You could use an EMP attack from a bomb or a local high powered EMP machine. You could create a short circuit surge that would trip your breakers. You could physically destroy crucial substations. Hackers could attack any sensitive code that controls your substations. You could find a way to turn off the grid switches themselves. The one world people will find a way to turn off your electricity when they begin their takeover attempt on America. Your country should work harder on the means of protecting your electric grid from attack. Even Faraday cages could be used to defend against EMP attacks, if they were placed around your vulnerable power stations. You could also use older vacuum tube run devices that are not affected by EMP. Without defending your electrical grid, you will remain vulnerable to an attack on your power grid. Pray for your country’s protection with My angels.”

God bless you and your family,
    Cub

http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Not to die the article or its relevance/potential, but.....
    Society has been on its knees for a long, long time.

There must be a more apt catch-phrase.

This might do the trick Sam.

O.W.

I determined my future courses of action in 2010 so none of this is of more than passing interest.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Marshall Law

Marshall who? Always cracks me up when I read that.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Declaring and enforcing are two different things. Enforce it on a city or hand full of cities, doable maybe. Enforce it on a state or two, now your pushing it. Enforce it on the whole nation, good luck with that. Much more likely to set up "safe zones" that they control and every where else is free for all at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    [/CENTER]
    Marshall who? Always cracks me up when I read that.

LOL. I goofed big time when I originally typed that......and continue to forget to correct my mistake when I copy it and paste it.

MARTIAL LAW.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    LOL. I goofed big time when I originally typed that......and continue to forget to correct my mistake when I copy it and paste it.

MARTIAL LAW.

Cub, I remember there being a general name Marshall. So we could have Marshall's law ... or Marshall's martial law, so many possibilities.

O.W.

Marital Law
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)