Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite The Right Rally Live Feed Thread

Get ready this is the beginning of it all
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Cultural Marxism At Work
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Has there been any confirmation of one of the 6 who got hit by the car has died? My son just got an alert about it on his phone. If so, this is really bad!

I've seen nothing

I'm seeing some tweets about it being true, but that still isn't confirmation.

"Citizen Journalist" witness on car incident says "No doubt it was a coordinated attack by white nationalists"
    One dead

FOX is reporting one dead 19 injured. I can't stand to listen to any more FOX news, so who was driving the car? White Nationalist or Antifa?

I can't believe that this has not been mentioned in CoC.

OK who is the one to shoulder the blame for allowing this fiasco to happen...... I have not seen it yet but does anyone know if a rally permit was issued???? The article posted above claims at sometime during the rally an official declared an "unlawful event"???? This is curious..when earlier in the article a government official stated that they had been working for weeks to ensure that it was a peaceful rally. SO who was unlawful at the event??? If the city or the state allowed both sides to gather when only one side held a "permit".............
    confedrate american.....Do not swat the fly on the head of a Tiger!!!