Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman is killed and 19 hurt as car plows into anti-fascists at white nationalist rall

Where is the outrage from the Right? Total silence....

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Where is the outrage from the Right? Total silence....
    If one expects for the outrage from the right to show up on the MSM, one will have to wait a long... long... time. The outrage is showing up on forums like this as this avenue is the only place the right can be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by EMICT
    If one expects for the outrage from the right to show up on the MSM, one will have to wait a long... long... time. The outrage is showing up on forums like this as this avenue is the only place the right can be heard.
    I understand that. Thanks. This is all being blamed on Trump, and is another avenue for the Left to use to eject him from office. I saw where even DRUDGE has disowned Trump over this fiasco.

I'm wondering if this will be the catalyst that brings about Civil War II?

There are already YouTube vids claiming that Trump refuses to condemn 'right wing' violence. The Left LIMPs think they have Trump off balance and are desperate to seize the narrative
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

For now, the left has the right where they want 'em. Probe, provoke, then claim victim when some type of backlash ensues.

Eventually, this genie is not going to go back in the bottle any more. Then 8-12-2017 is going to look like a day at the beach.

And no, I do not condone what occurred in VA, yesterday, but nor am I surprised.

I'm sure there is a lot more to the story than is being told. I'd look into the two killed in the helicopter crash...who were they? Has False Flag written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notto View Post
    I'm sure there is a lot more to the story than is being told. I'd look into the two killed in the helicopter crash...who were they? Has False Flag written all over it.
    Apparently it was a VSP chopper

Police Helicopter Covering Charlottesville Violence Went Down, Killing 2 Officers, Cause Unknown

Terrible.
    Via Daily Caller:
    Virginia State Police (VSP) released the names of two deceased aviation personnel after a helicopter crashed Saturday just outside of Charlottesville, Va.
    Shortly before 5 p.m., a VSP helicopter went down in a wooded area near a residence in a sleepy neighborhood on the outskirts of the city.
    The pilot, Lieutenant H. Jay Cullen, 48, of Midlothian, Va., and Trooper-Pilot Berke M.M. Bates of Quinton, Va., died at the scene. No one on the ground was injured.
    “Our state police and law enforcement family at-large are mourning this tragic outcome to an already challenging day,” Colonel W. Steven Flaherty, Virginia State Police Superintendent, said in the statement.
    Keep reading…

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Reporter Is Punched In The Face By Counter-Protester As She Tries To Film Aftermath Of Charlottesville Car Attack

The man who punched her is the shirtless guy in the hat in the above picture. The mainstream media generally failed to identify that the ‘counter protesters’ included Antifa and Black LIves Matter and that the ‘counter protesters’ had been violent as well.
    Via Daily Mail:
    A female reporter has been punched in the face in a crowd of counter-protesters as she filmed the aftermath of a fatal car attack in Charlottesville.
    Taylor Lorenz, a political reporter for The Hill, was assaulted while filming live in the aftermath of a car rampage through a crowd of Black Lives Matter activists that killed one and injured 19.
    The assailant already had an active warrant out and has been arrested, Lorenz said on Twitter.
    She told DailyMail.com that police said the suspect’s last name was Smith, but was uncertain of his first name.
    Lorenz (who formerly worked as a reporter for DailyMail.com) was filming live at the scene for The Hill when, just feet away from her, a car struck multiple people who were marching in counter-protest to a massive white nationalist rally.
    In the aftermath, she continued to interview witnesses and gather facts at the scene.
    She was attacked about fifteen minutes after the car rampage, while filming first responders and police responding to the carnage in the street.
    Video from the scene shows a shirtless man approach Lorenz and shout ‘Stop the f**king recording!’
    Keep reading…

Wow, the president condemns Meryl Streep stronger than he does neo-nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Wow, the president condemns Meryl Streep stronger than he does neo-nazis.
    No, he condemns Commies of all flavors