First of all, I think God is using him to pull the veil back all the way around, showing what's inside of these demons in Congress. Anyone who says Trump has to go because he's mentally unbalanced, and yet Bubba can use a cigar in the oval office and be considered sane is weird to me.

Second, you can't deny that he promotes the Christian side more than anyone has in a long time. Just a simple, "Let's say Merry Christmas" is a breath of fresh air to me and to the godless, it is anathema.

Third, wanting America to be a manufacturer again. What's wrong with that?

If you have to ask if Trump is doing anything right, then I can't say anything to convince you.

If Trump would resign, it would be sad for me.

Rick Wiles, and initially Newt Gingrich in August 2016, said the problem is that he hasn't gone thru the initiation rites of the Secret Societies. He is upsetting their thirst for blood.
1. God uses us all.
It's speculation to think we know His purpose.

2. Supposedly, GW Bush was a Christian, too.

3. Not sure how that's working out, in general.
Some things have improved. For example, there's some coal mines starting back.
If he's successful, that would be good for us all.
Nothing wrong with that.

4. I never said that Trump isn't doing ANYTHING right.
I did ask you to give concrete examples to back up your statements.

5. I wouldn't put any credence to anything that comes out of Newt Gingrich's mouth. Not sure about Rick Wiles.

I don't see him resigning unless he's really pushed.
The Trump brand is too important to him to leave in disgrace.

I see him continuing to negotiate further to the center leaving his base further behind.
After all, it's the Art of the Deal.
Something we haven't seen a lot of yet but will as he tries to save his presidency.