Thread: Portents in the sky

Default Portents in the sky

“Thussaid Hashem: Do not learn to go the way of the nations, And do not be dismayedby portents in the sky; Let the nations be dismayed by them! Jeremiah 10:2 (TheIsrael Bible™)
    An esoteric prophecywritten over a century ago described the solar eclipse that will traverse theentire United States next week andpredicted, in shocking detail, what the astronomical event portends for theoutcome of the current North Korean-US conflict.
    The total solar eclipse’s timing is meaningful according to theJewish calendar. Incredibly, it comes precisely at the beginning of a Hebrewmonth – Elul – singled out in a Jewish source as havingsignificance for the specific political situation the US is facing today withEastern aggressors.
    The“Yalkut Moshe”, written by Rabbi Moshe ben Yisrael Benyamin in Safed in 1894.(HebrewBooks.Org)
    “The prophecy statesthat when a solar eclipse occurs exactly as it will next week, in the beginningof the month of Elul, kings of the East will suffer great loss,” Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion,revealed of the century-old text Yalkut Moshe (“Collection of Moses”).
    Just a few hours afterthe path of darkness departs the coast of South Carolina and the sun sets, theHebrew month of Elul begins, ushering in a 40-day period of repentancecorresponding to the period Moses spent on Mount Sinai repenting for theJewish People.
    Written by Rabbi Mosheben Yisrael Benyamin in Safed in 1894, the Yalkut Moshe notes that whena solar eclipse occurs at the beginning of the month of Elul, “it is anespecially bad sign,” Rabbi Berger told Breaking Israel News.
    The eclipse will also beaccompanied by other phenomena, Rabbi Berger noted. “There will be storms andanimals will die.” But the prophecy’s most significant prediction carries aliteral prophetic implication.
    According to the rabbi,the suffering of the “kings of the East” clearly refers to “the despotic leaderof North Korea, Kim Jong-Un, and theloss he will suffer if he continues to taunt President [Donald] Trump.”
    The prophecy cited byRabbi Berger closely reflects the tense scenario currently being played outbetween the United States and North Korea as the leaders of thetwo countries exchange escalating threats which could have nuclearimplications.
    Last week, two B-1Bbombers from Andersen Air Force Base in Guam flew over the Koreanpeninsula in a show of strength intended to warn the rogue Asian nation overits intercontinental missile (ICBM) and nuclear tests. The North Koreangovernment responded by issuing a statement threatening to use its missiles todestroy Guam and to “turn the US mainland into thetheater of a nuclear war”.
    This came as Japan warned that it believesNorth Korea is now capable ofminiaturizing its nuclear weapons and mounting them on ICBMs.
    Unintimidated, PresidentTrump launched strong warnings in return.
    North Korea best not make any morethreats to the United States,” Trump said in a pressconference last Tuesday, adding, “They will be met with fire and fury like theworld has never seen.”

Official Korean newsservice KCNA announced on Monday that the country’s military had a planin place to launch four missiles at Guam, but that Kim Jong Un, supreme leaderof the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, had ordered the military to standdown.
    Rabbi Berger emphasizedthat this dire situation was caused by earthly kings neglecting to recognize ahigher authority.
    “God put the sun, moon,and stars in the heavens as signs for all of creation to understand His will,”Rabbi Berger said. “The nations have to understand that they exist under God’sheaven, and they also have divinely mandated responsibilities. They must observethe Seven Noahide Laws, which include the prohibition against murder. If theyignore this commandment, they will suffer.”
    There is also a lessonfor the Jews in these astronomical events, he continued. The rabbi explainedthat in Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, non-Jews are represented bythe sun, but Jews are represented by the moon.
    “The moon is renewedevery month. In the same manner, Israel is able to be renewed,which is how we were able to come back from galut (exile) and rise againis Israel.”
    The rare event has beensubject to intense speculation by Jewish and Christian thinkers, and RabbiBerger’s is not the only interpretation of its possible meaning. BreakingIsrael News also spoke to American-born Rabbi Lazar Brody, who cited theTalmud, which explicitly states that solar eclipses are a result of idolworship.
    “[It] is a shout fromabove, saying, ‘America, get your act together, come back to the Almightyand cast away all your legalization of what the Torah calls abominations’.”
    Hebrew calendar, 1 Elul 5777 begins atsundown on the Gregorian Aug. 22, 2017, and extends tosundown on Aug. 23.
    http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=5777&v=1&month=x&yt=H...

The ecliptic conjunction of the Solar Eclipse occurs Aug. 21, 2017, 18:30:10.367 UT, which is BEFORE sundown in the U.S.

The Aug. 21 eclipse will be within an arcdegree of Mars in the 10th House of Israel's birth chart, of which I don't hearany mention by those (e.g., Mark Biltz, Adam Berkowitz, etc.) who speak of theSun, Moon and stars as ordained "signs" of the Divine Will.

Interestingly, both Trump and Netanyahu have natal Mars in 26Leo (within 5 arc minutes), which I don't hear them discussing either, so T& N are on the "same page" with respect to dealing with war. Itappears, to me at least, that Israeland the US will become involved in fighting a war, the likes of which we'venever seen.

On Aug. 30, transiting Mars will conjunct Netanyahu's natalMars (26 Leo 41'40"), Aug. 31, Trump's natal Mars (26 Leo 46'33").This natal return will occur within 3 hours for each other -
    Trump and Netanyahu. And, on Sep. 2, transiting Mars willconjunct Israel's natal Mars (28 Leo 18'43").

the Solar Eclipse is sandwiched betweenthe stars Al Jabhah (28 Leo 08'37") and Regulus (0 Virgo 03'59") -their ecliptic positions on Aug. 21. That's 44.3 arc minutes separating from AlJabhah, a quite inauspicious conjunction for a military or presidential leader,such as Pres. Trump, according to Vivian Robson. cf.http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Aljabhah.htm).

And it happens directory over the King starRegulus in the Constellation of Leo. This is exactly the same place that theMagi were looking on Rosh Hashanna 3 B.C when Jupiter (Tzedek) was over theKing Star Regulus. This was preceded 3 years earlier (-7 B.C) by a majorconjunction between Jupiter and Saturn in the constellation of Aquarius,Abarnabel said that this same conjunction happened 3 years before Moses wasborn.

The eclipse is happening 33 days before the Revelation Chapter12 sign. (*)

The distance to Regulus is 1.18 arc degrees applying, sothe primary "influence" is associated more with Al Jabhah, in myopinion, than Regulus. although the latter is associated with the “what theeclipse is portending” in September.

Just FYI, the star Regulus was in 2 Leo 04'23" at thetime of the birth of Yeshua (April 6 BCE), andtransiting Jupiter was there on Sat., Sep. 14, 3 BCE (JulianCalendar), and by a retrograde conjunction on Mon., Feb. 17, 2 BCE, and lastlyby direct conjunction on Thurs., May 8, 2 BCE. Jupiter wasin 8 Aries at the time of Yeshua's birth, and its first conjunction to Regulusin 3 BCE could not have portended it obviously.

Sun., Sep. 8, 3 BCE (JulianCalendar) was Rosh Hashana (1 Tishri), and Jupiter was at 0 Leo 57', andconjunct Regulus 6 days later.

The Aug. 21 eclipse will be within an arcdegree of Mars in the 10th House of Israel's birth chart, of which I don't hearany mention by those (e.g., Mark Biltz, Adam Berkowitz, etc.) who speak of theSun, Moon and stars as ordained "signs" of the Divine Will.

*The Revelation 12 Sign is an apocalypticbelief promoted by a number of people and news organizations, which statesthat a literal fulfillment of the prophecy given in Revelation 12:1-2[1]will occur on September 23, 2017.This passage of Scripture in the Christian Bible describes"a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown oftwelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she wasabout to give birth." (NIV). Many people worldwide believe that an astronomicalalignment involving the constellations Virgo and Leo, the sun, moon, and planets Mercury, Mars,Venus, and Jupiter occurring in September 2017 will fulfill this purportedprophecy word-for-word.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign

IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ColdWater View Post
    The total solar eclipse’s timing is meaningful according to the Jewish calendar. Incredibly, it comes precisely at the beginning of a Hebrew month
    I don't mean to throw cold water on a good portent, but EVERY solar eclipse happens at precisely the beginning of a Hebrew month. The Hebrew month starts with the new moon, and solar eclipses happen only at the new moon.

My friend drove into town today and was nearly hit head-on by an RV driving in the wrong lane on a blind curve. nearly a million idiots have descended on this region for the eclipse they could watch on TV
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Is there an english version to this portent stuff.

It takes a weak mind to think it is important to travel hundreds of miles for an event that lasts less than two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    It takes a weak mind to think it is important to travel hundreds of miles for an event that lasts less than two minutes.
    Or some free time and a mild sense for adventure. I've been to two. One was fun, the other was a crazy chase adrenaline high.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Or some free time and a mild sense for adventure. I've been to two. One was fun, the other was a crazy chase adrenaline high.
    I've got better ways to waste my time.
    If people want to go crazy over two minutes of sun shade, do it a long way from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I've got better ways to waste my time.
    If people want to go crazy over two minutes of sun shade, do it a long way from me.
    Somehow, I don't believe he was talkin 'bout eclipses but instead somethin of short duration ... like wing suit fallin / flyin ... mehbe cliff divin. Storm chasin takes too long ... gotta pack a lunch.

O.W.