Thread: Have you seen my white supremacy?

Default Have you seen my white supremacy?

Have you seen my white supremacy? I know its around somewhere, at least I keep hearing it everywhere. But I can't seem to find it.
    The facts today are actually quite in opposition to 'white supremacy'.

In academia the white straight A student is passed over for a scholarship in favor of the C- black student who gets a full ride.
    In business the "diversity" hire gets the job. Once in the job the diversity candidate gets the promotions, despite their complete inability to perform the basic functions of the job.
    Whites who bring up this issue get fired. (google it!)

In the public square, statues of white men, great men who did amazing things, are torn down by communists to oppose 'white supremacy'.

The only problem is other than building the greatest civilization the world has ever known, whites don't seem to have earned any supremacy.
    It more seems whites have serious disabilities, inflicted by decades of "affirmative action" which has led to the lowest levels of white male participation in the workforce in 50 years.

White supremacy my ass.

But if they mean to start a war, and this is their rally cry, then maybe we'll show them what supremacy is all about.
    And if they go that far, and start it, then we need to finish it. For good.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

... white guilt.

O.W.