Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Boston Free Speech Rally Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    From what I can tell right now, the rally went off without much fanfare. Now that it's over, Antifa and the police are clashing for failure to disperse.

I haven' been able to watch on TV, and am only reading a few tweets about what went on.
    Like I said, am only reading tweets, and there have been a few stating that only about 50 people showed up in support of free speech, and thousands showed up to protest against free speech. Does anyone know if this is true?
    That's the sense I'm getting. The original free speech rally didn't end up being that big, and they left early apparently.

Now the tens of thousands of Antifa/Communist types are left to themselves.

I guess that begs the question...with no violence to incite at the original rally, will they proceed to create unrest all by themselves? That would show everyone their true colors, I think...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest
    When I last checked they said they were "apparently counter-demonstrators".
    Ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer
    That's the sense I'm getting. The original free speech rally didn't end up being that big, and they left early apparently.

Now the tens of thousands of Antifa/Communist types are left to themselves.

I guess that begs the question...with no violence to incite at the original rally, will they proceed to create unrest all by themselves? That would show everyone their true colors, I think...
    Thanks, Hammer. From what I've read......The counter protesters outnumbered the free speech rallyers by thousands. The police shut down the rally early out of fear for the safety of the smaller group. The counter protesters wouldn't disperse, and began clashing with the police.

Thanks, Hammer. From what I've read......The counter protesters outnumbered the free speech rallyers by thousands. The police shut down the rally early out of fear for the safety of the smaller group. The counter protesters wouldn't disperse, and began clashing with the police.
    One witness said four or five arrests were made at one location when counter-demonstrators tried to prevent some of the other side from leaving.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I just came inside, it seems all the 'Fun' is over. I think it's great that Antifa got Trolled. This should be repeated many times; let Antifa fight the cops+-

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Do ya 'spose them antifusses will make a fuss on September 10 ... it's national Grandparents day.

O.W.

Most reports are saying 27 arrested.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

The Little League World Series is on.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."