Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: August 21: The Official Solar Eclipse Thread

I find the seven years to be interesting. I wait to see what it means. My first thought for this eclipse and the one in 2024 is of a knife blade cutting its way through our country. Like a dividing judgement. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Up View Post
    I find the seven years to be interesting. I wait to see what it means. My first thought for this eclipse and the one in 2024 is of a knife blade cutting its way through our country. Like a dividing judgement. Time will tell.
    Kind of like a "circumcision", Pony Up? That's interesting to me, because last night, at a meeting with friends, there was talk of God doing heart circumcisions.

I am not a pre-trib rapture guy, nor have my wife and I been to a "church" building for some years for 'services', but we were invited to go to a town near us this last Sunday, before the eclipse. The 'pastor', who, apparently is a pre-trib rapture guy, alluded to the possibility that, since Rev. 12:1 will be fulfilled 33 days after the Solar eclipse, that the rapture may happen then! of course, he wasn't setting dates, he said, but, seven days after Sept 23, is the Day of Atonement, which, I think he said, is forty days after the Total eclipse..

God hasn't told me specifically what this all means, yet, but I am watching, too, Pony Up. Jesus said that IF we didn't watch, that day would come as a thief...implying that, by watching, that day would not come as a thief to us....