Thread: Miracle of the Water Well

Default Miracle of the Water Well

We bought our 2 1/2 acre parcel of land with a single wide moble home back In 2001. I made sure we had water rights filed on a 4 party shared well when escrow closed as we had problems with the prior property and I knew how important that was, as shared wells can be a cheaper option of one big headache.

For the most part, all went well with the Well system for the first 5 years until the owners turned well management over to one of their workers, who in turn, stole all our shared maintenance and electric money (3000.00) out of the bank and let his home forclose.

Well maintenance and power bill to the well landed in my lap by default as another party to the Well drilled their own well.

The foreclosed property was empty and it was just us and one other Christian neighbor who we were very close to, on the well. We were both poor so we were never able to build the maintenance fund back up on the account after money that was stolen... We prayed a lot over this very old, rusty, leaking water well system that was in need of serious repair. God provided, and water continued to flow for the next two years.

Around this time we noted the 30 year old rusty pressure tank sprung a leak but we patched it up best we could. We knew we needed at least five grand for needed repairs and none of us had a means to raise that kind of money...so we continued to pray.

We met a retired couple who were interested in buying the foreclosure property. This guy seemed to know how wells worked and thought it was an answer to prayer as the well easement was on their soon to be property...at least it was someone that could work on it.

The old well continued on and sprung even more leaks, but the new owners decided it was my problem and refused to help with a solution.

By the third year, the new neighbors decided since it was on their property they were claiming sole ownership, but I got to keep the power bill. They refused to pay their share or build a maintenance account and then turned our christian neighbor against us and she quit paying too.

They locked the gate to well easement, put up a no trespass sign on the tank, and threatened to cut our water lines as well as to shoot us should we enter property.

So now we are stuck with paying for everyone's water bill and a threat of losing water rights to our only source of water.

I was forced to hire an attorney and while he told me would help, but the best he got done was a 3 year restraing order preventing harassment for him and they were ordered to pay thier share and not change the water lines or the flow of water.

The threats and harassment continued because his wife was not added to judges orders and the cops would not enforce the order at all because he used her to do the harassing. I would need to go back to court and modify the original court order.

By this time, we were at the end of our rope. We now had Satan an his wife in full control of our water and we are still paying the power bill with them gleefully wasting water at our expense.

I finally contacted the original trustee family trust as trustee was dead and we had paid our property off. I told them the entire story and turned this whole mess over to to God."Jesus take the Well."

About a month later, the family trust, hired an attorney on our behalf as there was found to be a mis-filed document concerning our water rights. This matter was now going to what I call "big boy court."

To make a very long story even longer it was determined Mr. and Mrs. Satan would probably not follow any court order.

Let me just say, God has a sense of humor and within a few months the Well drillers were setting up their rig on our property and we now have our own brand new well... 100 percent paid for...

And in the end, Satan and his wife got what they deserved ...a broken down well system, ready to blow out any day, and a little poor Christian neighbor they are still stuck with as a shared well system as well as the bill to go with it, as I turned the power off in our name just as the legal well abadoment document stated.
    Our God is an awesome God!
    Lee Ann

I'm familiar with cases like this; the people that cause the problems are usually of a 'criminal class' IE below 95IQ. It is because of PPL like these that our court system exists because there is little alternative to such behavior patterns which have no internal moderation other than Kinetic De-escalation.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by godsriddle View Post
    .... it was just us and one other Christian neighbor who we were very close to

Lee Ann
    Lee Ann, I'm tickled pink for ya. I'm thanking Father for the relief of this particular burden and any other that might have been unjustly foisted upon ya.

There was a thread going ... ehhh, I'm thinkin it was 'bout friendships. Yeah, it was.
    Well, I made a comment that wasn't all that well received but I'm gonna repeat it and you might consider committin it to memory: People SUCK! Say it "PEOPLE SUCK!" ... out loud now, "PEOPLE SUCK!"

"Bout the best you can do is ask Father for guidance and wisdom ... or visa versa, when you believe it necessary to interact with others and remember "PEOPLE ... SUCK!" It's by design.

O.W.

When I had contacted environmental health about getting documents for our well situation, they informed me we were not the only shared well In our area but three others having similar issues.
    So YES, people can be down right evil, especially when they don't understand shared well systems and the well easement sits on their property. Also when documents don't follow the land through foreclosure and such. It has been more than a test of faith and thanks to the good Lord he carried us through it, but for many this situation does not end well.
    I guess the whole shared well idea is a bad one. So the moral of this story is buyer beware with a shared well property purchase. When things go bad with neighbors fighting over water rights... it really does suck:)
    LeeAnn

Quote Originally Posted by godsriddle View Post
    When I had contacted environmental health about getting documents for our well situation, they informed me we were not the only shared well In our area but three others having similar issues.
    So YES, people can be down right evil, especially when they don't understand shared well systems and the well easement sits on their property. Also when documents don't follow the land through foreclosure and such. It has been more than a test of faith and thanks to the good Lord he carried us through it, but for many this situation does not end well.
    I guess the whole shared well idea is a bad one. So the moral of this story is buyer beware with a shared well property purchase. When things go bad with neighbors fighting over water rights... it really does suck:)
    LeeAnn
    ANY sort of "shared" system.. driveway easements, fences, etc can end up as Hell on earth. People these days (probably always, but they do seem to be worse and worse) care only about themselves and their "rights", and will cheat themselves out of Heaven to save 10 bucks now. It's insane, sickening, and so difficult to deal with.

I'm so glad things worked out well for you. God is good!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Lee Ann, I'm tickled pink for ya. I'm thanking Father for the relief of this particular burden and any other that might have been unjustly foisted upon ya.

There was a thread going ... ehhh, I'm thinkin it was 'bout friendships. Yeah, it was.
    Well, I made a comment that wasn't all that well received but I'm gonna repeat it and you might consider committin it to memory: People SUCK! Say it "PEOPLE SUCK!" ... out loud now, "PEOPLE SUCK!"

"Bout the best you can do is ask Father for guidance and wisdom ... or visa versa, when you believe it necessary to interact with others and remember "PEOPLE ... SUCK!" It's by design.

O.W.
    By design, O? Interesting. Are you a hard determinist?
    I'm happy for you, too, LeeAnn. Sounds to me like you took the dung your 'neighbors' were sending your way and turned it into fertilizer for your own growth, and God rewarded you!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    By design, O? Interesting. Are you a hard determinist?
    Well D, after conferring with google I will have to admit that to a degree, not too hard but yes I will be a determinist.

Events that occur, their causes, their consequences and our reactions are all part of our test. I don't have any "correct" answers, only those that immediately come to mind ... and I frequently ask Father for His Forgiveness.

O.W.

It's always a blessing to hear God's people testify about the things he does!

Thank you for sharing.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Well D, after conferring with google I will have to admit that to a degree, not too hard but yes I will be a determinist.

Events that occur, their causes, their consequences and our reactions are all part of our test. I don't have any "correct" answers, only those that immediately come to mind ... and I frequently ask Father for His Forgiveness.

O.W.
    "I will be a determinist" ..."after conferring with google". Now that is funny! Carry on.