Every true Christian knows we are in a war, and just as God told Joshua, "Everywhere you place your foot I have given to you." If we KNOW we represent the Kingdom of God everywhere we step, we will be alert to those divine appointments that come every day. Wherever you are, if you are a Christian, you are a minister of reconciliation, and that place is the Front Line of the battle. Be Jesus wherever you are.

Anyway, I am starting this thread as a place where we can report the victories and ask for prayer for the souls of men and women. I'll start with something a young woman I know posted on Facebook today. She is a friend and former roommate of my daughter, and they both are part of RAVEN ministry in New Orleans, going out on Bourbon Street every week to minister the gospel of Jesus Christ. This past weekend was a homosexual festival in the French Quarter called Southern Decadence.

*Another Friday night testimony* (Sorry no picture) A gay woman came up to the cross shouting and pointing angrily as she walked by, I immediately walked to the side of the cross she was on and the Lord told me to simply tell her "I love you" so I told her "I love you." And she cursed me out and said "if you really love me you'll let me (insert perverted sex act)" my countenance didn't change nor did I react in any way to her comment but I replied "You know that isn't love." TEARS filled her eyes and she held back the tears yelling at me again, and I continued to tell her "I love you.". Jesus was drawing her that night...she heard the Truth being preached from the cross, and she heard the words "I love you." from me, not some argument about her being gay, or some condemning scripture...she already knows all that which is why she was angry...what she DIDN'T know until Friday night, was that she had never known what real love was. Please pray for her, she knows the Truth.

Here is a picture RAVEN ministry posted of their Southern Decadence outreach. The young lady preaching in the picture is not the one that posted the prayer request.