Thread: Hillary Clinton: I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I think it's important to let others know about Sally Quinn and what's going on, especially other Christians, especially my own kids. If I were a pastor, I would tell my flock about it. I would let them know about the hexes against Trump. How else will they know to pray about it?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Y+our average Hillary voter:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19
    I think it's important to let others know about Sally Quinn and what's going on, especially other Christians, especially my own kids. If I were a pastor, I would tell my flock about it. I would let them know about the hexes against Trump. How else will they know to pray about it?
    Laura, I don't think most pastors know about it, or they don't know how to warn their flocks to stand against it. Take that along with the fact that a lot of people (even Christians) don't realize this is real, not something people have made up like a silly superstition.

If Christians don't know how to stand against this evil power, what can we expect from those who don't claim to be Christians? I know there is much power in prayer, but will God answer seeing that biblical prophecy has to be fulfilled? The US must decrease so that the anti-Christ kingdom can increase, the New World Order.

We need to always pray for Trump's protection, but I don't believe that he will be able to stop what has been started against the nation.