Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers...

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    I've been feeling heaviness of spirit today after reading about Sally Quinn and the hexes. Between this and Hillary, I think the Lord is pulling the curtain back, they are even self confessing. Podesta's emails were the beginning.

For Hillary to speak about voodoo, I think she must have done it. What politician would say they were tempted to do so? That wouldn't be wise. No, she wants you to know.

Alex J said today that part of the occultic world is that if you talk about it, your power increases. He felt that the left can see they aren't winning and need an increase in their powers.

God has it all under control. We are in such darkness, but remember He's in control. Stay in a state of repentance, forgiveness, and love.

THE CHURCH NEEDS TO BE TALKING ABOUT SALLY QUINN AND HILLARY'S STATEMENT......but, few will
    Laura, I've often wondered about the wikileaks revelations before the election. Do you think Hillary and Podesta and TPTB wanted us to know about this? Or was that just another Wikileaks dump? Let's face it Hillary, Pedosta, the Bushes. All the familiar faces. Is it possible they planned this all along? And if so what's their game plan other then they want to unleash their unholy and evil Crowleynian aeon on this world? I mean this is the 800 lb elephant. They know that we know that they're flipping evil globalist Satanist pedophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    LOL....I don't know, since I've never been inside a witch's coven. I did have a friend who was targeted by one of these dolls. The things that happened to her were horrible. A person who she worked with was a witch from this coven. My friend was a Christian, and the coworker took offense to that fact. My friend was actually shown the doll.
    Sheree, Gotta say today is indeed is just a royal day for these occultist Dems. Hillary admits to voodoo, Washington Posts' Sally Quinn and the voodoo hexes, and 2016, 11 out 12 Mayors (All Democrats except one of course) accused of child sex related crimes. The libs are just going grazy with their Satanic rituals, opening portals with CERN, and their getting more in your face about it.

It all just means the day is closer.
    Are your affairs in order?
    Are YOU right with your Father?

Have YOU accepted Christ?
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    .... they are even self confessing.
    Nah.

Confession is a precursor to repentance. They have no intention of repenting ... yet. They're on a recruitment drive.

O.W.

how these latest revelations tie w/end times
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Nah.

Confession is a precursor to repentance. They have no intention of repenting ... yet. They're on a recruitment drive.

O.W.
    I don't mean confession in a positive way, just them letting us know.

Don't Tread On Me...good point....maybe Podesta too was letting us know (perhaps to increase power?). He was so incredibly sloppy with his passwords.

Sherree, very interesting about your friend. So, the hexes can have an effect on the believer? What are your thoughts on that?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

On a serious note, this is the sort of thing you want to distance your thoughts from, fill your head with thoughts of Father and ask Him to clear your mind, Don't attempt to understand this, don't question it ... dismiss it!

O.W.

You know, you guys, this turned into a heck of a thread.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19
    Sherree, very interesting about your friend. So, the hexes can have an effect on the believer? What are your thoughts on that?
    Laura, I don't know. My friend professed to be a Christian, but I don't know for sure if she was. We just have to take people's word when they profess to be so. I'm not inclined to believe that a true believer can have a hex put on them, just as I don't believe a true believer can be demon possessed. Demonically influenced and harassed, yes.

In the beginning, when this friend found out about the doll and the hex that had been placed on her life, she was attending a home fellowship where we also attended. She was a good and morally upright person who seemed to love God. She had a beautiful family and a husband who really loved her. By the time this hex had run it's course, she had nothing to her name, not even her dignity to stand on. Totally trashed and no longer walking with God at all. I won't go into all the details,ok?

I have to wonder, though, if at the beginning of all of this, if she had taken the voodoo doll and this witchcraft stuff to be real, instead of laughing it off in unbelief over it, that things might not have turned out differently for her. That's the mistake most people make. They don't take this seriously, not knowing that it's real with the force of satan behind it.

Then you have to wonder how DC can function at all when one finds out just what goes on there and the force behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7
    Sheree, Gotta say today is indeed is just a royal day for these occultist Dems. Hillary admits to voodoo, Washington Posts' Sally Quinn and the voodoo hexes, and 2016, 11 out 12 Mayors (All Democrats except one of course) accused of child sex related crimes. The libs are just going grazy with their Satanic rituals, opening portals with CERN, and their getting more in your face about it.
    I don't like bringing it up again, since ya'll have heard me talk about it before. But, this has been going on for a long time starting with the formation of the Illuminati. All of this has been done in secret for so long, and yes, it's now "in your face", because they feel it's safe for them to do so.

I don't want to make the mistake of thinking only Democrats are involved with this. There are as many Republicans involved, too. They are still choosing to keep their involvement hidden for the time being to serve their purpose. Remember the Bush family?