Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Doomsday theorist says planet Nibiru will destroy Earth before September 23rd.

I've been researching Revelation 12 and all things that go with it for two or so years. I never heard of "David Meade" until he was plastered all over main stream news mocking this event. Fake news demonic psyop has never been so obvious.

Doomsday This Saturday? Warning: Media Reports Are Getting Something Very Wrong

By John Ellis September 18, 2017
    chat 38 comments

Doomsday This Saturday? Warning: Media Reports Are Getting Something Very Wrong
    (Getty Images)

If you have plans for Saturday, you may want to move them up a day. You see, several media outlets are reporting numerologist David Meade's prediction that this Saturday, September 23, marks the day that the world will end. Meade has predicted that Planet X (Planet Nibiru) will collide with earth on that day. NASA denies that Planet X exists, and the whole Planet Nibiru theory has been debunked several times over.
    The problem with almost all of the reporting, though, is that the news reports connect David Meade's doomsday predictions with a Biblical prophecy ministry named Unsealed. In the issue of full disclosure, I'm not a fan of Biblical prophecy ministries, but I'm also not a fan of shoddy reporting that connects well-meaning Christians with conspiracy nuts.
    The news outlets carrying the stories that I've read (a sampling: Bustle, HuffPost, Washington Post) link to or include a YouTube video titled "September 23, 2017: You Need to See This." The problem is that Unsealed produced and posted the video, not David Meade. The best I can tell, David Meade's name appears nowhere on Unsealed's website, and they've issued a statement disavowing the Planet X theory.

In the just over four-minute YouTube video that's been viewed over two and a half million times, the viewer is informed that something is going to happen on September 23, 2017. It is mostly devoid of content, purposefully so. The video contains apocalyptic imagery and a few title cards explaining how the constellation Virgo accompanied by some other stars will pass over Jerusalem for the first time in history, all set to very earnest and dramatic music. The video ends with scenes from a movie about the rapture. There's a link to a website posted for those viewers whose curiosity has been piqued. Mine was.

What Unsealed's YouTube video lacks in information, their website makes up for in spades. There is way more content than any gainfully employed person could hope to click through in a short amount of time. The first thing that stood out to me was that contrary to almost every news report and op-ed piece that I've read about the prediction, they're not actually predicting that the world will end this Saturday. You see, Unsealed only predicts that the prophesied signs will appear on September 23.
    The "Sign" tab of the website explains:
    We are now counting down the days to what appears to be the heavenly sign that the Apostle John saw in Revelation 12:1-2. The counter below shows the countdown to the sign's fullest extent (in Jerusalem Time). This is not a countdown to the rapture, second coming, or any other end-of-the-world event, but only to the prophesied sign in the heavens, because we do not know for sure the exact day or hour of those events and they might happen many weeks or months after the sign. [Emphasis original]
    For the record, I'm a conservative Christian and I don't believe that Unsealed is correct in their interpretation of Revelation 12:1-2, nor do I agree with the details of their eschatological system. However, what Unsealed is teaching is a far cry from the doomsday prediction that major news outlets and websites are attributing to them.
    The article that I originally pitched to my editors and began writing is different than the article I've written. As I researched and wrote... and researched some more, I realized that the news media were conflating two different entities while unfairly attributing the most controversial statements to Unsealed. The tone of the articles is mostly derision, and since it's Unsealed's video that's linked to, the wrong people are being mocked. It's little wonder that many conservative Christians don't trust the news media.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

No amount of rice & beans gonna fix that boo-boo.

No point in worrying about it.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Isn't when The Rapture is supposed to happen?

Can we request that all expecting to be Raptured Up please leave their keys in their cars, unlocked?

If those of us still here, should we have nicer cars to drive during the Tribulation?

False prophets do great harm. The continual date setting and outrageous "prophecies" will convince some people that the real revelations God has given us will not happen.

Jesus says, "Take heed that no man deceive you."
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post

At some point during mid-September, Nibiru will appear in the sky, Meade says. This, following the Great American Eclipse that took place on August 21, 2017. Meade, as well as many other watchers, say that this particular eclipse, which divided the United States almost perfectly in half along its path of totality, represented a harbinger of the judgment to come.

Mid-September has come and gone.

What is interesting to me about the September 23 date...
    it is on the cusp of Virgo and Libra. The sign of Libra is
    the scales... which could symbolize God's judgment.

Rev 12 also speaks about the red dragon who makes war
    with the remnant of her seed. To me that symbolizes the
    evil NWO's current war of destruction against the White
    European Christ-bearing people.

Here is an interesting Bullinger quote about Libra:

" Libra (the Scales)

In the first chapter of this book we saw that this Coming Seed of the woman was, among other things, to give up His life for others.

The second chapter is going to define and develop the manner and object of this death.

The name of the Sign, together with its three constellations and the names of the stars composing them, give the complete picture of this Redemption.

The Sign contains 51 stars, two of which are of the 2nd magnitude, one of the 3rd, eight of the 4th, etc.

The Hebrew name is Mozanaim, the Scales, weighing. Its name in Arabic is Al Zubena, pruchase, or redemption. In Coptic, it is Lambadia, station of propitiation (from Lam, graciousness, and badia, branch). The name by which it has come down to us is the Latin, Libra, which means weighing, as used in the Vulgate (Isa 40:12).

Libra contains three bright stars whose names supply us with the whole matter. The brightest a (in the lower scale), is named Zuben al Genubi, which means the purchase, or price which is deficient. This points to the fact that man has been utterly ruined. He is "weighed in the balances and found wanting."

more at link
    https://philologos.org/__eb-tws/chap12.htm

Unsealed's inability to be more specific about what to expect on Sept 23 undercuts their argument that it is significant in any meaningful way.

Seems to me that if a planet was close enough to cause major destruction on the 23rd, it would be clearly visible to any backyard astronomer. I doubt you could shut them ALL up.
    Also, if it was that close, we should be feeling far worse effects already. Worse quakes, other planetary orbits disturbed, etc.
    Make America WELL Again !
    Even as men wrecked upon a sand, that look to be
    washed off the next tide.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Also, if it was that close, we should be feeling far worse effects already. Worse quakes, other planetary orbits disturbed, etc.
    Not that I think Nbiru is going to hit us this week or anything, but this ^ statement actually undermines your argument, as we have (just this month) experienced some historic hurricanes, one after the other, and a big earthquake in Mexico. I don't know what kind of disasters are occurring in other parts of the world, that's just in our neck of the woods.

Oh yeah, then there's this:

Earthquakes on the rise near Yellowstone supervolcano

Posted 3:11 pm, September 20, 2017, by Gregory Deffenbaugh

I, personally, think these are all the beginning of judgment on America, as per the warning from God with the solar eclipse. But, that's just me.

Sorry, but I didn't see any book for sale, nor any being written; yet he did quote the Bible (A Christian astronomer has issued a dire warning that, based on all the evidence he’s compiled over the years – some of which he says he’s observed personally as it happened – the Earth (or at least sizable portions of it) is about to be destroyed by a mystery planet often referred to as Nibiru.) Personally I don't have much confidence in anything with pyramids in Egypt.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.