Had to go into 'town', another trip to the hospital... The waiting room had a HD, Big Screen TV so I had the 'pleasure' of watching the debut of Megan Kelly Today! on NBC (?) Megan has dumped the extremely expensive whore look and is now channeling Betty Crocker for her morning show. The first segment was a re-introduction of a sitcom where men make-out on TV, like Friends but grosser. The second segment featured the two men who write the show, one of whom exclaimed "I was talking to my HUSBAND and he said..." of course the rest was drowned out by applause, Gay Love was on display the entire show. The following segments were cringy in the extreme all of the daytime celebrities were there to 'celebrate' Megan's arrival. On HD TV the frozen rictus smiles were so blatant, even more contrived than the show's premise. A woman named Hodo was shown W/O makeup; imagine a small 60YO primate after a botched facelift, it was horrifying, she was later seen quaffing white wine in the follow-up programing (10AM PST). The show stopper was a TV commercial for insurance(?) it featured a Jewish grandpa, a WASP grandma and a 1/2 Asian, 1/2 African granddaughter.

I needed a new pair of jeans so I stopped at a Target Store; the "Men's Clothing Section" was dedicated to Hipster "men" all of the pants were Skinny, all of the shirts, jackets, footwear were cheap Chinese knock-offs of actual work wear but, of course like their wearers would never last through a day's labor. I finally found the items I needed at a Blue Collar discount store. The drive home was on I-84, newly opened after the ECF, the fire reached the freeway which served as a firebreak, the steep terrain will spawn many mud/rock slides this winter.
For some reason I'm feeling a tad depressed this evening.