Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Shootings at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

One report said this guy had rented this room for awhile and had cameras watching the hallway.
    So he had time to accumulate some weapons.
    I just don’t get why people can’t just take themselves out if they have issues.
    On a side note my son in laws boss who is a devout Christian is in Vegas on vacation.He and his wife decided not to go to the concert at the last minute.Someone was watching over them.

What has happened is absolutely horrible. But, the fact that the shooter was a WHITE man will cause even more heads to explode on the Left. Ban WHITE men with GUNS is the mantra that will be heard for weeks to come. The only thing that would have made this worse would have been him wrapped in a Confederate Battle Flag.

Praying for all families involved.

A white man shooting crazily at all of the black folks attending a country and western concert? Not sure how this can be spun into a racist issue, but I'm betting we will all get to see...
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Practical
    A white man shooting crazily at all of the black folks attending a country and western concert? Not sure how this can be spun into a racist issue, but I'm betting we will all get to see...
    Not saying it was a racial issue. TPTB, I'm sure, will spin it any way they can to push their agenda, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Practical View Post
    AT THAT distance he could tell if they were white, black, purple, or brown. He just sprayed a large of people period.

ANTIFA Melbourne claimed a comrade made these fascist Trump supporting dogs pay... Then it was removed.

The left is at at war with America.

Not sure if the pic goes through but the page was archived.

“Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    AT THAT distance he could tell if they were white, black, purple, or brown. He just sprayed a large of people period.
    es sir, I understand that. Just waiting for the inevitable racial motive and pointing out that it was a C&W concert.
    Y
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com

Hitlery weights in...

"Las Vegas, we are grieving with you—the victims, those who lost loved ones, the responders, & all affected by this cold-blooded massacre," tweeted Hillary Clinton. "The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get. Our grief isn't enough. We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA, and work together to try to stop this from happening again."
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong
    True. All I'm saying is that TPTB will try and spin it to suit them. Maybe, my comments about race and the CBF wasn't appropriate. Just trying to make a point.

And this.
    Islamic state claims Las Vegas shooting, says attacker recent convert to Islam
    by Reuters
    Monday, 2 October 2017 14:15 GMT

http://news.trust.org/item/20171002142139-okyax
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin