Thread: Gold tip for Pyramid found

Default Gold tip for Pyramid found

Strange at the same time of the "media advisory" we have this. Are "they" coming?

A team of Swiss and French archaeologists have discovered in Saqqara, one of the «valley of pyramids» in Egypt, the Golden tip of the pyramid that adorned the tomb of the mother of Pepi II, one of the last pharaohs of the old Kingdom.

The tip was found to the North of the pyramid of Pharaoh Pepi I, near the place where was to be built the pyramid of his wife, Queen Ankiecie II, mother of the Pharaoh Pepi II. Archeologists had no hints that they would be able to find such a pyramidion.

A rare golden Tip of a pyramid was found in Egypt for the first time ever!

Virtually all ancient Egyptian pyramids, built during the heyday of this ancient civilization were visible for tens of kilometers due to the fact that their top was decorated with a special structure, the pyramidion, «burning» in the Sun.
    It was a stone of pyramidal form, covered with gold and other precious metals, and decorated with the name of the person buried in the chamber. To date, none of these stones did survive intact.
    Studying sediments in the vicinity of the pyramid of Pepi I, one of the most powerful rulers of the sixth dynasty of the old Kingdom, scientists found a partially destroyed, 1.3 x 1.1 meter pyramidion (image above).
    According to the team of archaeologists, the top of the pyramid was intended for Queen Ankiecie II, wife of Pepi I and the alleged mother of Pepi II.
    http://strangesounds.org/2017/10/gol...ara-egypt.html
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

When did the ancient Egyptians mount it on a cinder block base?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ah man, they've had cinder blocks for thousands of years. lol
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Absolutely seamless masonry though. Look at the quality.

I just hope they don't put it back on top of a pyramid.

The gul will be able to land ......again.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Ah man, they've had cinder blocks for thousands of years. lol
    I bet the local Pyramid Owners Association was getting complaints about having that thing jacked up on cinder blocks in the front yard. “Only three more payments and she’s all mine!”
    "So you're saying that accepting gambling tips from the Devil could have a downside?"

Quote Originally Posted by TeapotTempest View Post
    I bet the local Pyramid Owners Association was getting complaints about having that thing jacked up on cinder blocks in the front yard. “Only three more payments and she’s all mine!”
    After 4,000 years and only 3 more!! You can do it, hang in there.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."