Thread: Hitlery Breaks toe in Fall in England

Default Hitlery Breaks toe in Fall in England

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...er-falling-uk/

Hillary Clinton said she broke her toe after falling on some stairs Monday morning in the U.K., causing her to postpone several media appearances.
    The former Democratic presidential nominee showed up for the recording of BBC One’s “Graham Norton Show” with a surgical boot on her right foot.
    “I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards,” Mrs. Clinton said on the show, the Press Associationreported.
    “I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe. I’ve received excellent care from your excellent health service,” she said, praising the U.K.’s publicly funded health care system.
    Mrs. Clinton’s communications director, Nick Merrill, shared a photo of the former secretary of state sitting with Mr. Norton on the set of his show, saying she had twisted her ankle.

Nick Merrill @NickMerrill
    HRC on The Graham Norton Show, joking about how she caught her heel on some steps & twisted her ankle earlier today. Back to the book tour!

Graham Norton Show ✔@TheGNShow
    On this week's show, @HillaryClinton chats to @grahnort about What Happened after breaking her toe this morning #TheGNShow
    12:34 PM - Oct 16, 2017
    81 81 Replies 105 105 Retweets 592 592 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Mrs. Clinton was also forced to reschedule interviews with BBC’s “Woman’s Hour” and ITV’s “This Morning.”
    “This Morning” host Philip Schofield wrote about the scheduling confusion on Snapchat.
    “Supposed to be interviewing Hillary Clinton…but she’s fallen over and hurt her foot!! Gutted,” Mr. Schofield posted with a picture of Mrs. Clinton’s book “What Happened” sitting by itself on a couch, Fox News reported.
    A few hours later, he wrote, “Racing back to ITV!! ‘Hilary can do a 4:30’…back to being excited, this is a weird day!”
    But he was disappointed once again, captioning another Snapchat, “Not happening! Looool, schedule change.”
    “Woman’s Hour” Jane Garvey also apologized to listeners after Mrs. Clinton didn’t make it to her scheduled appearance on the hourlong radio show.
    “We’re working very, very hard to get this interview rescheduled and Hillary Clinton is very apologetic…so what can I say? That’s the situation,” Ms. Garvey said, the Press Association reported.
    Mr. Merrill said Mrs. Clinton was able to reschedule the interview for later in the day.
    19h
    Luke Jones ✔ @Lukejones03
    Replying to @NickMerrill
    Is that why she missed @BBCWomansHour ?
    Follow
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder
    Running? Seriously? This women couldn't run across the street if there was a million dollars laying on the ground. She can barely walk and chew gum.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome1 View Post
    Running? Seriously? This women couldn't run across the street if there was a million dollars laying on the ground. She can barely walk and chew gum.
    First thing that comes to my mind is: Hillary is such a pathological liar that she can't even tell the truth about a simple incident. Looks like she is hiding another episode like her 'collapse at the 9-11 site" during the campaign a year ago. Will this bitch ever go away? The thought often comes to me that we would all be better off if someone just "put her down" like the mad dog that she is. She is truly the face of evil.

LOL. That was my reaction also. Really? Running down the stairs with a cup of coffee and talking over her shoulder all at the same time? That one trick pony only can do one thing at a time which is to lie. And she doesn't even do that well anymore. She can't even tell the truth about something as simple as falling down the stairs. As grandma would say " she would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stand on the ground to tell the truth." Satan is the "father of the lie" and Hillary is the mother.
    --------------------------------------------------
    There are two ways to be fooled.
    One is to believe
    what isn't true;
    the other is to refuse
    to believe what is true.
    ~~Soren Kierkegaard 1813-1855

How do you break a toe by falling? You break a toe by kicking something during a temper tantrum - like maybe when she heard Trump mockingly begging her to run again ... ?

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

I hope her final break-down is on live TV
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hillary was afraid of more questions about Wikileaks. It freaked her out and then she concocts the fake injury.

Too bad it wasn't her neck.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"