Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenya continues down the path to a cashless society

Default Kenya continues down the path to a cashless society

Sharp drop in cash use among Kenyans - Business Daily

From the article:

Kenya’s Safaricom , for instance, has introduced a chip-embedded debit card, phone sticker and wristband for use in payment for goods and services which do not require one to own a mobile phone, but just a password.
    http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/m...igz/index.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

This one will be interesting.

One of THE main claims, at least the one's I've heard, is that there will never be a one world currency, or mostly a chipping system, because of all the bush people/outback people of Africa.

Well, there you go.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    This one will be interesting.

One of THE main claims, at least the one's I've heard, is that there will never be a one world currency, or mostly a chipping system, because of all the bush people/outback people of Africa.

Well, there you go.
    The plan is, to implement the cashless system in third world countries FIRST. This will be not only to make sure they are in the system, but third world countries are being used as the proving grounds for the digital cash technology. Once the technology has been debugged, then it will be ready for the rest of the world. Safaricom is a huge cell phone/communications company that has taken the lead in cashless transfers of money.

BTW- We go to Kenya from time to time and almost everyone already has a cellphone. Even granny walks around with a cell phone in her hand. Since few people have electrical service in the countryside, folks must pay a few cents to those who do have electricity to charge their phones.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Just think some said it couldn't be done.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

further back in the holler than i was last week

ive been there. i cant see how they can do this.the majority are uneducated and extremely poor. most earn about 1 dollar a day. aint gonna happen!
    ===============================
    you can't explain crazy 'cause crazy's crazy!!
    just cause youre paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you!
    Veritas vos liberabit

So far behind the times if one thinks 3rd world is going cashless first. Heck I have been cashless for the last 30 YEARS~! And loving every moment of it. All bills paid through auto pay, SS Check auto deposited. Even when I worked I had my paycheck sudo deposited It was Great~! And As I look in my wallet right now all I have is 4 one dollar bills for leaving a tip when I might go out for lunch. Thats it. Cool. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kytom View Post
    ive been there. i cant see how they can do this.the majority are uneducated and extremely poor. most earn about 1 dollar a day. aint gonna happen!
    Whether it happens in a way we foresee or some other way, there will come a day when, as the Bible says, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name".

As far as people who are poor and uneducated are concerned, it is the poor and the uneducated in the U.S. who are being forced into the cashless system first via programs like the e.b.t. card.
    Same elitists implementing the same program moving toward the same goal.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    So far behind the times if one thinks 3rd world is going cashless first. Heck I have been cashless for the last 30 YEARS~! And loving every moment of it. All bills paid through auto pay, SS Check auto deposited. Even when I worked I had my paycheck sudo deposited It was Great~! And As I look in my wallet right now all I have is 4 one dollar bills for leaving a tip when I might go out for lunch. Thats it. Cool. LOL
    It might be convenient now, but when there is no cash, it will be more than inconvenient. Imagine living in a world where the government and bankers decide what, or even if, you can buy and sell. They will also be able to suck "money" out of your account whenever they like and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Water, electricity and people take the path of least resistance. The convenient way is easy and broad, but it will take those who travel it to slavery and death.
    Last edited by Pastor Guest; 10-17-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest
    It might be convenient now, but when there is no cash, it will be more than inconvenient. Imagine living in a world where the government and bankers decide what, or even if, you can buy and well. They will also be able to suck "money" out of your account whenever they like and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Water, electricity and people take the path of least resistance. The convenient way is easy and broad, but it will take those who travel it to slavery and death.
    Amen. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Whether it happens in a way we foresee or some other way, there will come a day when, as the Bible says, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name".

As far as people who are poor and uneducated are concerned, it is the poor and the uneducated in the U.S. who are being forced into the cashless system first via programs like the e.b.t. card.
    Same elitists implementing the same program moving toward the same goal.

That's the point, these folks in Kenya make about a $1 a day, but it won't be their money in their account, it will be ours!
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later