Thread: If you live in these 9 States you'll need your passport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default If you live in these 9 States you'll need your passport

https://shenandoahcountryq102.iheart...estic-flights/

Planning any travel next year? Even if your not heading outside of the United States, residents of nine states with need to flash their passport beginning in 2018 for ANY commercial flight. Yes, whether international or domestic.

The Real ID Act of 2005 says state-issued IDs from these nine states fail to meet the minimum security standards of the federal government:

Kentucky
    Maine
    Minnesota
    Missouri
    Montana
    Oklahoma
    Pennsylvania
    South Carolina
    Washington
    Residents of these states will no longer be allowed to board a plane with just a state issued driver’s license as of January 22nd, 2018. To get past TSA security checkpoints, another form of identification will be required: passport, permanent resident card/green card or a military ID.

Your papers please Comrades!
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Kentucky, Missouri, Montana ?!!!

What is the world coming to ?
    I'd almost say that is fake news since the poorest state in the nation isn't on it-Mississippi. Nor is No.49 Arkansas.

Doesn't matter I'm not going anywhere, hunker down mode. And the DW, well let's just say she's BA Barrackuss of the A-team when it comes to flying. I'll probably get a spelling lesson for that LOL.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

The elite see people as their property. In order to get all the use they can from their property, they must maintain a running inventory of that property. The people who live in states which do not register their residents must be penalized/inconvenienced to the point where they will demand that their state comply.

Along the same lines, businesses used to have "personnel" offices. Then it became "human resources". This week I heard of a company using a new term for what used to be "personnel", ..."human capitol".
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Capit-A-l .....Pastor....

Kentucky, Missouri, Montana ?!!!

What is the world coming to ?

I would think those 9 political subdivisions would have to secede from this Buck Act grouping of pseudo-states before exercising States' Rights....

The rulebook in a marxist democracy sez majority roolz !!

....now there's the makings of a CW II !!!!