Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: REPENT BABYLON AMERICA! - TruNews BC in Your Face 10-18-17

4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    Whether Babylon is America, the Vatican, or the world system, we had better get it right. We have been warned.

Like the ancient Israelites who were captives in ancient Babylon when Cyrus liberated them...
    Micah 4 tells us we will be in Babylon when God rescues us. Cyrus is an OT archetype of Christ.

Ironically, Rev 16:12 & 15 are symbols of how Cyrus conquered ancient Babylon by drying up
    the Euphrates River and secretly entering Babylon like a thief in the night.

Also notice Rev 16:16 refers to Armageddon [see my first post here] which comes from the
    word, Megiddo, where King Josiah the last righteous king received the battle wound that
    killed him, a major event signaling the rise of Babylon and God's judgment.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I have been watching Rick on TV past 3 nights. He has been doing a great job, a needful job. There are times when I'm not sure if Rick is going down the right path, but I do feel he is doing what he is supposed to be doing now.

Interesting that God told him many years ago He would put Rick on TV right before judgment. Rick tried many times in his flesh to fulfill that word and it always failed, but apparently this time it's all systems go. Remember, his broadcast is going on many TV stations to people who may not tune into Christian internet broadcasts.

He has not been mincing words, even questioning Joan Rivers' death. Hope he preaches whatever God wants and walks in humility.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    this above is not The Vatican
    Your Quote:

15The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
    16And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
    17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
    18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
    19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
    Babylon is a City. The name of the Nation state "the Vatican" is "VATICAN CITY".
    The United States is NOT a city.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Lots of good history in this video. This was posted in the chapel but I doubt many watched it.

I am not catholic, (but I was married to one for a decade).
    If you can get past the dogma the history and correlations are fascinating.
    This is important information.
    Last edited by merovingian; 10-19-2017 at 04:28 PM. Reason: add clarification to my view
    Now we have countries...

Speaking of Babylon being a "city"...

First... the capital of the ancient Babylonian empire was the city of Babylon.

Second... the city of of God's people [Jerusalem] is also called a harlot when God's people live in rebellious sin.

" How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers."

Isaiah 1:21 [Read all of Isaiah chapter 1... verse 4 also addresses the entire nation... "Ah, sinful nation..."]

Third... in Revelation these are OT images used symbolically for what's happening at the end of the age.

Do watch the video. I know its long, but so much is covered.
    And refer to 1 Peter 5:13... Where Babylon is identified.
    Now we have countries...

America is part of Babylon. The Vatican is part of Babylon. Most modern churches have become Babylon.

Wherever God's people are living in unfaithful sinful rebellion here at the end of the age is part of Babylon.
    That is ALL [formerly Christian] European nations and the state of Israel [who now allows sodomites to dance
    in the streets of Jerusalem]... collectively they are the whore Babylon who rides on the back of the satanic beast.

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Do watch the video. I know its long, but so much is covered.
    And refer to 1 Peter 5:13... Where Babylon is identified.
    Really? I'm not seeing it....

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

America is part of Babylon. The Vatican is part of Babylon. Most modern churches have become Babylon.

Wherever God's people are living in unfaithful sinful rebellion here at the end of the age is part of Babylon.
    That is ALL [formerly Christian] European nations and the state of Israel [who now allows sodomites to dance
    in the streets of Jerusalem]... collectively they are the whore Babylon who rides on the back of the satanic beast.

"God's people" are not living in unfaithful sinful rebellion. Some who call themselves "God's people" probably are. But not the true followers and believers of Jesus Christ.