Thread: What's up with Dubya attacking Trump and then sharing a photo with Lady Gaga?

Default What's up with Dubya attacking Trump and then sharing a photo with Lady Gaga?

Dubya makes me sick. That NWO sellout coward never stood up once to the liberal media in his pathetic 8 years and kept his mouth shut when Obysmal the Marxist ran over the constitution for 8 years. What a completely utter turd he is. He's just like McCain, a fugazi conservative. Recently he attacked Trump in a speech and then shares a photo with Illuminati singer Lady Gaga with the four other NWO globalist Turds father HW, Billy Jeff, Obysmal, and the peanut farmer.

What's going on with Bush? Why are the Bushes doing this? Is there something going on behind the scenes? Are the Bushes and Clintons afraid of something like the Truth coming out? And should we worry for Trump's safety?
    Last edited by DontTreadonMe7; 10-22-2017 at 11:59 PM.

W was pushing Globalism over the American Republic
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post

Dubya makes me sick. That NWO sellout coward never stood up once to the liberal media in his pathetic 8 years and kept his mouth shut when Obysmal the Marxist ran over the constitution for 8 years. What a completely utter turd he is. He's just like McCain, a fugazi conservative. Recently he attacked Trump in a speech and then shares a photo with Illuminati singer Lady Gaga with the four other NWO globalist Turds father HW, Billy Jeff, Obysmal, and the peanut farmer.

What's going on with Bush? Why are the Bushes doing this? Is there something going on behind the scenes? Are the Bushes and Clintons afraid of something like the Truth coming out? And should we worry for Trump's safety?

In 2013 George HW Bush officiated at a homosexual wedding in Maine.
    Maybe the Bush family could sink lower than that... but not by much.

I think the NWO hive-mind has gone totally insane.

St Paul called it God's strong delusion that leads the unrighteous to their doom.

John Dryden, English 17th century poet, said it this way:

" For those whom God to ruin has designed,
    He fits for fate, and first destroys their mind. "

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The Republican party is currently a lost cause. How long have we said they don’ represent me anymore. That’ the reason we voted Trump, because he is not the same kind of Republican. It is time we start pushing Steve Bannon to run for President. Everyone will say he can’ win, neither could Trump. We have been waiting for someone that could change the Republican party into a party that represents middle class Americans and Steve Bannon could be that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno
    I agree. The Bush's have always been Illuminati Globalists pushing for Globalism. They will continue to do so, until they meet their demise.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Isn't it just pathetic? These presidents are clinging to each other looking for validation, they can see the agenda slipping away. And then a demon worshipper like Gaga is right there with them? Oh, it's all so obvious what side everyone is on.

To Jimmy Carter's credit, he not only did not vote for Hillary in the primaries, but he doesn't buy all this election tampering by Russia. We may not like many things about Jimmy, but I feel the Carters have lived cleaner lives than those other presidents. He and his wife seemed to genuinely care about people.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.