You can also hang up the race baiting here.
I don't care what color Joseph was, or Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Sampson, Samuel, David, Noah, Adam, Enoch, or anyone else of God for that matter.
When you try to favor one skin color over another, that's division, and is straight from the pits of hell.
You have a good imagination. Where did i say i favored one skin color over another? God favors Judah over all the other tribes. When are you going to learn to read? A Judean is not an Israelite. God appointed the tribe of Judah to rule over the kingdom of Israel forever.

Genesis 49 - King James Version (KJV)
10 The ruling sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Genesis 49 - Torah
10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the student of the law from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and to him will be a gathering of peoples.
Israeli anthropologist claims the subjects of the Kingdom of Judea looked like black Africans.
The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah. Originally, the term Yehudi referred specifically to members of the tribe of Judah, as distinguished from the other tribes of Israel.
The word Jew ultimately comes from Judah, an ancient kingdom centered in Jerusalem, in the 2nd century BCE. But how did the kingdom's Hebrew name, Yehudah (Judah in English), pronounced ye-hu-DAH, beget Jew?

In both the Old Testament Hebrew and the New Testament Greek, the word to be translated is always meant to be Judah or Judahite(s), of the physical tribe and stock of Judah.