Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: The King James Bible Defended

I'm sure you know that king james had nothing to do with the actual writing and translating of this Bible. Right?
    You think queers can't do anything competently or what?

You think queers can't do anything competently or what?
    Some of them can. Some of them have an axe to grind. I really dont care about anything England has to offer.
    I dont consider them an ally anymore. KJ is just a version approved by Desiderius Erasmus. I call him Mr. Erasemuch, kind of like Bernie 'Madeoff' with all the money.

Erasmus was a classical scholar and wrote in a pure Latin style. Among humanists he enjoyed the sobriquet "Prince of the Humanists", and has been called "the crowning glory of the Christian humanists".[3] Using humanist techniques for working on texts, he prepared important new Latin and Greek editions of the New Testament.

Erasemuch took the gnostic, apochrypa, sacred text books, and made the new testament.

Almost everything you see about Esau was taken from the story in the book of Jacob.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/loj/loj108.htm

Its scattered all around. Like someone here said before, KJ reads like a mish mash of combined works. It is.

2 Corinthians 12:2
    I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Like this quote above.
    I think it was taken from the gospel of Paul. It would take a lot of time to show them all side by side. This one talks about the third heaven. In the Gospel of Paul, he went through all twelve realms, where he stood face to face with the Most High Father.

This one:
    15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
    16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
    17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
    18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

I know you cant make the bible a huge fat book. But there is a lot more to the stories than whats in the bible. The gnostic books say the behemoths were the kings of the land. The leviathans were the kings of the sea. The dinosaurs. Nothing could beat them. Nothing could come close to them . They had to be removed or nothing else on the land or sea could exist. They say the females were altered so the could not reproduce anymore.The scientists say maybe an asteroid caused their destruction. But no human or other animal would survive with them around.

And the attackers of the Word of God continue on.

If you guys hate the KJV so much, then why come here to try and convince us otherwise, when we could care less?
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

And the attackers of the Word of God continue on.
    Thats hilarious. Your always under attack aren't you? A never ending war. There is a lot more books than just what is in the bible. But we don't care that you don't care. You can march off in your never ending war to restore the empire of Rome and England. Obey the orders of your British presidents (edomites), all in the name of god.

You might figure out someday, if its from Rome, it probably stinks.

Like your avatar, go ask the pope why he prays to black Jesus in secret, but always promotes pics of a white one.
    Because hes a liar and a deceiver. The pic rome produces as Christ is Cesare Borgia, a mass muderer, son of pope Alexander the VI. Cesare Borgia Duke of Valentinois.
    You know the edomite gov. was run by dukes, lards and barons. (Thats almost all the European Royal families. All the Pres. of USA are their ancestors) Thats just one big clue where they reside today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZe4N6VtOtE

By the way, if you dont know the difference between the blacks of Judah, the black canaanites or black moors., you dont know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by LouKy View Post
    By the way, if you dont know the difference between the blacks of Judah, the black canaanites or black moors., you dont know what I mean.
    I forgot to say, Joseph was the King of the Northern tribes. He wore the 'coat of many colors' , that means many races and colors, Judah was a little bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by LouKy View Post
    Thats hilarious. Your always under attack aren't you? A never ending war. There is a lot more books than just what is in the bible. But we don't care that you don't care. You can march off in your never ending war to restore the empire of Rome and England. Obey the orders of your British presidents (edomites), all in the name of god.

You might figure out someday, if its from Rome, it probably stinks.

Like your avatar, go ask the pope why he prays to black Jesus in secret, but always promotes pics of a white one.
    Because hes a liar and a deceiver. The pic rome produces as Christ is Cesare Borgia, a mass muderer, son of pope Alexander the VI. Cesare Borgia Duke of Valentinois.
    You know the edomite gov. was run by dukes, lards and barons. (Thats almost all the European Royal families. All the Pres. of USA are their ancestors) Thats just one big clue where they reside today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZe4N6VtOtE
    You sure are getting a lot of exercise jumping to conclusions.

- Rome is an antichrist system. I am adamantly against it.

- My avatar is a vague depiction of when the Lord calmed the seas, while He was in the boat.

Btw, if God didn't preserve His Word like He Promised, then where is it?

- I believe what God said, that He would preserve His Word.(Psalm 12:7)

That just happens to be the english language version of the bible, the KJV, like it has been for the last 400 years.

You can choose to believe it or not, but you have that choice.

You can also hang up the race baiting here.

I don't care what color Joseph was, or Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Sampson, Samuel, David, Noah, Adam, Enoch, or anyone else of God for that matter.

When you try to favor one skin color over another, that's division, and is straight from the pits of hell.

Figure out what side your on first.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."