Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The King James Bible Defended

You can also hang up the race baiting here.
    I don't care what color Joseph was, or Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Sampson, Samuel, David, Noah, Adam, Enoch, or anyone else of God for that matter.
    When you try to favor one skin color over another, that's division, and is straight from the pits of hell.
    You have a good imagination. Where did i say i favored one skin color over another? God favors Judah over all the other tribes. When are you going to learn to read? A Judean is not an Israelite. God appointed the tribe of Judah to rule over the kingdom of Israel forever.

Genesis 49 - King James Version (KJV)
    10 The ruling sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Genesis 49 - Torah http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8244
    10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the student of the law from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and to him will be a gathering of peoples.

http://www.haaretz.com/1.5058681
    Israeli anthropologist claims the subjects of the Kingdom of Judea looked like black Africans.

http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm
    The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah. Originally, the term Yehudi referred specifically to members of the tribe of Judah, as distinguished from the other tribes of Israel.

http://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/w...jews-1.5410757
    The word Jew ultimately comes from Judah, an ancient kingdom centered in Jerusalem, in the 2nd century BCE. But how did the kingdom's Hebrew name, Yehudah (Judah in English), pronounced ye-hu-DAH, beget Jew?

http://biblicisminstitute.wordpress....-in-the-bible/
    In both the Old Testament Hebrew and the New Testament Greek, the word to be translated is always meant to be Judah or Judahite(s), of the physical tribe and stock of Judah.

This Church is serious.

KJV-Only Church Requires Clear Bible Covers To Verify No One Concealing NIV
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/kjv-only-...oncealing-niv/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

And the attackers of the Word of God continue on.
    No attack at all. Esau = Esus
    The word of which god or lord? Who is the jealous lord?
    Lard Esau is jealous. Easu was a legend in those days. He was a worshipped warmonger.
    The Creator has absolutley nothing to be jealous of. Jealousy and covetousness is the same thing. Jealous - the state or feeling of being jealous. / Synonyms - envy, covetousness. That's a sinful nature.

Ceaser invades Gaul about 58BC
    http://celtsandmyths.mzzhost.com/esus.html

Esus - described by the Romans as a Barbarous Celtic God.
    Esus was one of a trio of Celtic gods who was worshipped in Gaul and was equated to the Roman gods Mars and Mercury during the Roman occupation of the region.
    Esus means the "Good Master", the "Respected One" or "Lord". He was one of a trio of gods and the other two were Taranis, meaning "Thunderer", and Teutates, the "God of the People". The association between the Roman god Mars suggests Esus was connected with fighting and battle.
    ( Mars- red -war- all associated with Esau.)
    Lucan, a Roman historian in 1AD, refers to Esus as a "barbarous" Celtic god, who was first encountered in Gaul by the soldiers of Julius Caesar. He also described the cruel rites associated with Esus as part of a trio of gods. Male victims were sacrificed by hanging them from a tree, stabbed and left to bleed to death while incantations were said. Their blood was used in auguries.

Other archaeological evidence such as personal names (meaning "son of Esus" and "he who has the strength of Esus") as well as a coin found in England suggest Esus was worshipped in Britain, France (specifically Paris and Treves) and Switzerland. Inscriptions were found in North Africa and one referring to Esus as Aesus in Florence Italy.

Esus was regarded as a prominent, blood-thirsty god in Gaul. ( Esau, the red one, the bloodthirsty warmonger.)

http://www.truthseekerspath.com/esus.html

The Druids/Gaul were the rising civilization, with well-organized tribal military, and a flourishing culture and literature. They also have a well-organized religion before the war with Roman Julius Caesar.

The worship of Esus was adopted into Roman religion after the Gallic-Roman war in 53 BCE by Julius Caesar, whereas, majority of the Gaulish and Druid priests were taken as slaves after their defeat, and transported to Roman. Druids were responsible of integrating the worship of Esus into the Roman religion. The Gaulish culture also was submerged with Roman culture, and Gauls eventually became Roman citizens.

Around 325 CE, during the reign of emperor Constantine, the worship of Esus was reinstated once again in Rome, which eventually played a major role in the Council of Nicea, because it was the name emperor Constantine enacted as the official savior deity of the Roman ecumenical faith; as Lesus Christos. However, when "J" letter alphabet was introduced in the 17th century, it was then added to the name esus to masculine it to Jesus. Up until 1600 CE there was no J letter, either in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin nor English. "J" is the last alphabet added to English. It is the comparatively late modification of the letter " i ".

http://romecorruptedchristianity.wor...inity-of-esus/

The correctores were hired to add a trinity to the bible.

[ The 'correctores' were the Druid Priests hired by Constatine to correct the original gospels of the Apostles (gnostics) and other religions to make it more acceptable to Constantine. He tried to combine all the worlds religions into one. They took Esus and Krishna to form one gawd. Some say he took Esus Christos. The NWO started before anyone here was even born. Combination of many religions.
    There is no doubt he took early Christianity to form a warmongering nation. ]

“the manuscripts were carefully revised by the correctores.”
    “Manuscripts” by Louis Bréhier
    in The Catholic Encyclopedia, Volume IX

With Correctores hired by Rome to rewrite scriptures that were objectional to the pagans, one should not be surprised that even the name of our Jewish Messiah may have been tampered with.
    It is a known fact that the name of the Jewish God of the Bible, “Jehovah” was removed by Correctores more than 7,000 (seven thousand) times, and replaced by the title “LORD” formed all in capitals (to show that an omission had taken place).
    “In order to make the previously despised cult of the Early Gauls acceptable to Constantine,
    emperor of Rome – the new (pagan) Church Fathers had to remove from its teachings certain doctrines
    which they knew were objectionable to Constantine. To accomplish this, certain “correctors” were
    appointed, whose task it was to rewrite the Gospels.”
    -Apollonius the Nazarene Part 1:
    The Historical Apollonius Versus the Mythical Jesus
    By: Dr. R. W. Bernard, Ph.D.

“A well-known section in Lucan’s Bellum civile talks about the gory sacrificial offerings proffered to a ‘triad’ (trinity) of Celtic deities: Teutates, Hesus (an aspirated form of Esus), and Taranis.”

M. Annaeus Lucanus (61-65 CE).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taranis
    In Celtic mythology Taranis was the god of thunder worshipped primarily in Gaul, Gallaecia, the British Isles, but also in the Rhineland and Danube regions, amongst others. Taranis, along with Esus and Toutatis as part of a sacred triad, was mentioned by the Roman poet Lucan in his epic poem Pharsalia as a Celtic deity to whom human sacrificial offerings were made.[1] Taranis was associated, as was the cyclops Brontes ("thunder") in Greek mythology, with the wheel.
    Bellum civile I.445.

http://messageboard.druidry.org/viewtopic.php?t=44410

When the Sun goes into the West, it's said to enter the realm of a goddess of chaos. Also, the metaphysical supreme god incarnates into a human form known as Hu, Héus or Hésus.
    So just to recap, we have an ancient Celtic god, which is both a unity and trinity at the same time (like the doctrine of the Trinity in Christianity), and when this god incarnates into a human form, he is sometimes known as Hésus (not only eerily similar to the name "Jesus" but also pronounced exactly as the name Jesus is in Spanish today).
    This would be Esus, one of the senior triumvirate of Teutates, Taranis and Esus. For me, the best way to explore a god from another tradition is to examine the known character traits. Esus is usually described as ‘The Woodsman’ (carpenter) as he has been found on altars grasping an axe, next to triple cranes (Garanus Treis) and with a tri-horned bull (Taruos Trigaranos). He is known as Cernunnos as well (Pillar of the Boatmen). There is also a panel on the Gundestrup Cauldron (Thracian workmanship) showing the antler-headed god grasping two totemic symbols. I have always taken this to be a depiction of the above triumvirate – Esus, Lord of the Woods, holding a torc, symbol of Teutates, Lord of the Tribes, and in the other hand the ram-headed serpent, totem of Taranis, the Thunder God and giver of Fertility. The same symbols as on the Pillar of the Boatmen (Gallo-Roman). He received sacrifice of a person tied to a tree whose throat was then cut - the blood pouring on the roots.
    Note that Christianity also developed in a part of the world that was pervaded by religious views and spiritual practices with common origins as the Gaulish religion, as evidenced by the Cabeiri cult/mystery school and its proto-Greek (Iaesus) origins that are also associated with the Etruscans, Pelasgians and even the Phrygians in Asia Minor (where Celtic tribes also settled). I don't think this is a coincidence.

Esus can be seen here, written in stone.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillar_..._Nautes_01.JPG

If you want a bible older than KJ, here ya go. It hurts your eyes and your brain. Don't forget, Rome invented the first Bible. All versions are a takeoff of that.

http://oldebible.com/wycliffe-bible/mark-1.asp

Wycliffe Bible - 1394
    Mark 1:1 The bigynnyng of the gospel of Jhesu Crist
    ( Esau = Esus = Hesus = Jhesu = Iaesus = Jesus )

It hurts your eyes and your brain,

Mark 1:1 The bigynnyng of the gospel of Jhesu Crist, the sone of God. Mark 1:2 As it is writun in Ysaie, the prophete, Lo! Y sende myn aungel bifor thi face, that schal make thi weie redi bifor thee. Mark 1:3 The vois of a crier in desert, Make ye redi the weie of the Lord, make ye hise paththis riyt. Mark 1:4 Joon was in desert baptisynge, and prechynge the baptym of penaunce, in to remissioun of synnes. Mark 1:5 And al the cuntre of Judee wente out to hym, and alle men of Jerusalem; and thei weren baptisid of hym in the flom Jordan, and knoulechiden her synnes. Mark 1:6 And Joon was clothid with heeris of camels, and a girdil of skyn was about hise leendis; and he ete hony soukis, and wilde hony, Mark 1:7 and prechide, and seide, A stronger than Y schal come aftir me, and Y am not worthi to knele doun, and vnlace his schoone. Mark 1:8 Y haue baptisid you in watir; but he schal baptise you in the Hooli Goost.

All I did was take a Torah/Tanakh that seemed to be untouched by Rome. The gnostic gospels just found, untampered with by Rome. And it worked.!!
    I met the Messiah face to face - 2017 on the corner of Brook and Jefferson in Louisville Ky. We had a nice little talk. Two workers with me were witnesses.

Proof- Near the end of our talk, He said and i quote " He was ugly." How did he know i was thinking of the biblical description of Him?
    I told Him "No sir you are not". He then had to leave and i had one of those WTH just happened moments. We will meet again soon.

I will do the timeline a little better:

2-3 weeks before that happened i was thinking of this,

Isaiah 53

53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
    2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

OK..simple enough, He was considered ugly.

During the same time period,

I asked , Sophia (The Holy Spirit) or Barbelo, " If you are real, do something." ( I asked them by using those names )

So..one of two things happened....They did something ..They sent Her Son.

Or this this has started:

Genesis 49:10
    The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

By DNA im related to Baruch Espinoza...a known Sephardia

where do these people come from that are still arguing the Word of God?
    joined in 2009 but only has 155 posts? where have you been??

where do these people come from that are still arguing the Word of God?
    I answered his quote. Im not arguing. Im not attacking. If you believe its 100% accurate...go for it.

A blond hair coming out of a scab or scall is a sign of leprosy. Thats in there also. If you believe that...go for it.

The quote... " i am a jealous lord " is in there too. That came from the book of satan. If you want a jealous lord..he's all yours.

The Creator and Christ is not jealous of anything , nor or they vengeful. Once you figure that out...my last post might happen to you.

All over the place.

Also we've been prepping. Everything is paid for. Thinking about closing the business and riding this mess out. If you dont have FLIR's and night vision, I'd get some. Scrathing out little places in the forest we own to put in gardens. Buying chocolate protein so we dont have to hunt and make a lot of noise. Stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LouKy View Post
    I answered his quote. Im not arguing. Im not attacking. If you believe its 100% accurate...go for it.

A blond hair coming out of a scab or scall is a sign of leprosy. Thats in there also. If you believe that...go for it.

The quote... " i am a jealous lord " is in there too. That came from the book of satan. If you want a jealous lord..he's all yours.

The Creator and Christ is not jealous of anything , nor or they vengeful. Once you figure that out...my last post might happen to you.

All over the place.
    OKay. Never mind. I see no one is discussing or arguing with you since January.
    Please just ignore that I stepped into this pile.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    OKay. Never mind. I see no one is discussing or arguing with you since January.
    Please just ignore that I stepped into this pile.

I'll discuss anything you or anybody else feels like.

Yes January. its been a half carppy winter thats caused a few problems that had to be taken care of. Like some stupid fallen trees , helping some other folks..frozen pipes... around here when things break around here its either below zero or 100 degrees.