Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer needed now for grandson

Default Prayer needed now for grandson

"B" is in surgery for an infection in his shoulder joint. He has infectious cysts at the top of the bone, unknown cause, or type. They're culturing it. Hope it's not in the bone itself 😱. He's in his early 20' s and works as a ranch hand. God is good and he hears our prayers. Thank you. Btw, this kid is pretty sick with high temp.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Praying the surgery goes (went?) well and a good report is given. Also for quick, smooth, and full recovery.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Prayer sent
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Thank you! He's in recovery right now. Fever still bad, heart rate up too. The clavicle (collar bone) is spongy from the infection..which was pretty bad. He will be in the hospital for a few days.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

YHWH Rapha!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    YHWH Rapha!
    Doncha just love our healer? I Know I do!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    Doncha just love our healer? I Know I do!
    Every second of every day! May He be praised!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Praying!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

I asked my daughter about the clavicle being spongie. She said it's because of the infection all around it, but that the infection isn't in the bone itself. That was a bit of a relief. I was afraid of him loosing his arm and supporting structures. He works with cattle and on horseback so he needs his arms and good health. He just got married a coupleontjs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    I asked my daughter about the clavicle being spongie. She said it's because of the infection all around it, but that the infection isn't in the bone itself. That was a bit of a relief. I was afraid of him loosing his arm and supporting structures. He works with cattle and on horseback so he needs his arms and good health. He just got married a coupleontjs ago.
    Rugged job. Congrats on the marriage. Praying.