Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer needed now for grandson

Morning update..the infection had begun to infiltrate his lungs. Upon presentation at er his temp was 105 and O2 level was 40 and labored. Is on multiple antibiotics, one of which is vancomicyn. They say staff/strep. Looking for the cause as they can't find any external wounds..but geeze, he could have been harboring this for more than a year. Anyway, they are doing ultra sound of his heart and searching out any other areas of infection. He's doing some better, temp is down some. The docs are concerned with finding the source so they can successfully treat him. My family is grateful for your prayers whether you answer in this thread or not. I know I do that at times when I don't have the time to answer.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Add my prayers, also.
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

He has mrsa.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Praying for Gods grace for him

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    He has mrsa.
    Prayers as always.

Is their any way to get him some silver?

Colloidal Silver is great against staph and mrsa.

Here is a brand we like, but Mario has to make the batches on the fly, so it can take a week or 2 to get it in your hands (The gel or full Colloidal liquid)

Colloidal Silver Liquid
    Colloidal Silver Gel

Also we have recently tried a high potent silver cream. It has worked for my cousin. He had staph on his skin underarms.

Silverpure Brand

Hopefully this will help him, as using lots of antibiotics without backing it up with probiotics, will weaken his immune system.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

I just spoke with my daughter. It's actually MSSA, not mrsa. They are similar , but there are some differences. I just spoke to her about bolstering his immune system.

Apparently, and I didn't know this before, he contracted a nasty infection over a year ago and the docs then we're concerned about infectious flare ups as a result of it. He was septic then. Well, it flared up and accumulated in his shoulder so when they opened him up, this new infection went like wildfire thru his body in a matter of hours. The initial antibiotic didn't touch it, but once the cultures came in, they used some different ones and that's begun to help. His biggest problem was run away high temps..up to 106f. They found a way to control it using a couple of different meds given alternately every couple of hours.

Once he's released, they're hoping for Monday, he will have to be on IV meds twice a day for the next 6 weeks. They are installing a port for that. So ya, we need prayers to restore his body to normal function so that he doesn't have this happen off and on till it kills him. He's only 24.

As it stands, any sort of infection can send him into sepsis. It started off as something he got from the cattle, and right now, he's got resistant staff.

Lots of detail, but this info can be handy in a prepper situation somewhere down the road. Only God can fully heal him. The antibiotics can only do so much.

Im always glad to know there is a place I can go for prayers, and get results. God hears us, so be encouraged!!

Thanks!

New update: he did have lung involvement..pneumonia. And one side of his heart isn't working correctly. It's pumping more blood than the other side can handle. He is blowing up like a balloon (generalized edema). They've added several new antibiotics and are keeping in the hospital for several more days. Despite the fact that he is greatly improved, he's still a very sick young man. The nearly killed him.

The first ER they brought him to gave him a cursory quick look over and sent him home thinking he had the flu. No x-rays, no blood work despite his symptoms. 24 hours later, he was almost dead. Family brought him to a different hospital where he's received excellent care. Please continue to pray as he's not out of the woods, yet. Thanks.
    Last edited by 1Ms. America; 11-06-2017 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Typo error corrections

Father, we thank you for this opportunity to pray and for the faith of our sister in the Lord. We agree on Earth as touching,-God- knowing that you are in our midst and will answer our prayers according to you divine mercy. We ask your complete and total hedge of protection and healing of this grandson, that you God would be glorified and that there would be a healing witness, that you would guide the Dr.'s care. We rebuke this illness in Jesus' name and any harm the enemy would seek to cause. We ask that this family would know your divine presence and that the grandson would live for you and glorify as his life continues. In Jesus name, Amen!

Thank you Pony. You have no idea how important this prayer is. I only just learned a few crucial things, myself, tonight. Thank you.

He's been discharged from the hospital, and he's absolutely exhausted. This guy's body has been through a LOT this past year. Thank you all.