Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump’s mystery plan for Mideast peace

Exclamation Saudis told Abbas to accept Trump peace plan or resign

Saudi Arabia last week ordered Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to either accept an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal being put together by the Trump administration, or resign, according to an Israeli report Sunday.
    The Trump administration has begun drafting an Israeli-Palestinian peace proposal based on a two-state solution, officials and analysts quoted by The New York Times said on Saturday. A senior White House adviser said the plan would attempt to tackle controversial issues such as the status of Jerusalem and West Bank settlements.
    Abbas was called unexpectedly to Riyadh six days ago by the office of the powerful Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman.
    There, in addition to being told to “accept Trump’s peace plan [when it is presented] or quit,” he was ordered to keep away from any Iranian influence, according to the report on Israel’s Channel 10.
    The Saudi authorities made clear that they were dismayed by media images of Hamas’s deputy political leader, Saleh al-Arouri, visiting Tehran in October. Arouri, a Hamas terror chief, was the Hamas signatory on a reconciliation deal with Abbas’s Fatah group signed in Cairo last month.The Saudis also made clear that Lebanese activists within Abbas’s Fatah faction could no longer cooperate with the Iranian-backed Lebanese terror organization, Hezbollah.Since the reported the warnings, which could threaten the new Palestinian unity agreement signed by Fatah and the Iranian-backed Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian media displayed a rare degree of unity in recent days by coming out against Iran.The daily newspaper al-Hayat al-Jadida, for example, wrote that, “The Palestinian Authority will not allow Iran to interfere on its territory” or to try to create a Palestinian copy of the Hezbollah.
    Sunni Saudi Arabia has been flexing its muscles opposite Shiite Iran.
    Last week, Lebanese prime minister Saad Hariri turned up in Riyadh, appearing on Saudi TV to announce his resignation and prompting rumors that he was being held against his will.
    On Sunday night, Hariri gave his first TV interview, attacking Iran and its Hezbollah proxy, and claiming that he would return to Lebanon in the coming days to formally submit his resignation to Lebanese President Michel Aoun. https://www.timesofisrael.com/saudis-told-abbas-to-accept-trump-peace-plan-or-resign-report/
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Lightbulb President Trump: "Be a King Cyrus!"

Temple Mount Faithful to President Donald Trump: "Declare, Call, and Stand with Israel to Build the Third Temple in Jerusalem Like King Cyrus of Persia Did in 536 bce."
    "Call the Pope to Return the Temple Menorah and Articles to Jerusalem to Be Used by Israel in the Third Holy Temple, soon to Be Built, Like King Cyrus Did When He Returned the Temple Menorah and Articles from Babylon to Be Used in the Second Temple."

The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement blesses President Donald Trump upon his election as the next president to lead the United States of America. Today we are blessing President Donald Trump with an ancient Jewish blessing: "Blessed are You our LORD, King of Kings, for sharing His honor with human beings".

King Cyrus and
    US President Donald Trump
    Many in Israel think and believe that the election of President Donald Trump was not an accident, but rather an important part of end-time events that we are now experiencing during this very significant era of modern history. President Trump appeared suddenly from nowhere. He never was an active member or an official in any of the political parties in the United States. He came with a completely different vision from all other candidates in the recent elections and especially different from the previous president that served before him. His vision for America is basically to return to the vision of the founding fathers of America, a vision based and adopted from the biblical mandate laid out by the prophets of Israel. More than this, President Donald Trump was elected by the American people with great excitement and expectation, especially concerning his vision and policy toward the greatest ally of the United States, Israel. Allow us to say at this point, considering the fact that we are living during a very “rational and intellectual era in history” when so many people and nations have rejected any authentic spiritual understanding and have put G‑d in the corner of their lives and have forgotten that there is only One Who leads mankind: It is only G‑d, our Creator, Who leads the universe. It is G‑d Who caused this “revolutionary” choice, as it looks, in the United States that led to the election of Donald Trump. Regarding all of the unusual circumstances, we want to say that the election of President Donald Trump was a godly event. Despite that Donald Trump did not say so, it was only G‑d Who directed him to carry such a vision of returning to the roots of America's foundation which were based on the biblical vision. He knew very clearly that this was the desire of the American people and he knew to put it in the midst of his vision for America and to pronounce it so openly and clearly with no fear. For decades this has been the vision of the Bible Belt of America and now it has started to become a major reality in the life of the United States.More than this, the declarations and the promises of Donald Trump concerning Israel express not only the vision and understanding about Israel of the people in the Bible Belt but also of most Americans. Many times in the past when I, Gershon Salomon, spoke to our wonderful friends in America, I shared with them what G‑d put in my heart regarding America: “America was founded by G‑d more than two hundred years ago to be a nation that came from the 'old world' to establish in America a new community based on biblical roots and with a biblical vision for its future. America was also founded to stand closely and deeply with Israel, since both countries have the same values, and to stand in every meaning with the people of G‑d, so they can fulfill their mission to re-establish the kingdom of the G‑d of Israel in the Land that G‑d gave them in an everlasting covenant. Israel's eternal godly mission is: '...to be a holy nation, a kingdom of priests and a light to the nations' (Exodus 19:5,6; Isaiah 42:2; 49:6) and to share the Word of G‑d with the entire world.” Israel is now called by G‑d to complete this mission. The rebuilding of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem is the condition for this and America is now called by G‑d to stand with Israel in order to complete the mission which will change the face of all mankind according to the prophetic Word of G‑d to our generation (Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-4).Indeed, it is not an accident that America has stood with Israel for such a long time. However, the American presidents before President Trump so often did not understand that the mission of America regarding Israel can not be fulfilled without truly recognizing the godly mission of Israel among the nations. President Obama made a profound mistake by not recognizing Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the G‑d and people of Israel and by not understanding that all the Land of Israel was given by G‑d only to His people Israel for an eternal purpose. Instead of this, he initiated and supported anti-godly pressure on Israel to divide her Land and to establish an anti-godly so-called “Palestinian” state in the midst of the Holy Land of Israel. President Donald Trump understands what former presidents did not understand and that is the genuine desire of the American people to stand side-by-side with Israel.The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement is calling President Trump to fulfill completely all of his promises to Israel. He is also called to fulfill the expectation of the G‑d and people of Israel to immediately move with no delay the American embassy to Jerusalem. This is a fundamental need for America. In doing this, President Trump will be tested by G‑d, history, and the American people. We are calling him not to fear whatever opposition that will try to pressure him to change any of his promises, especially with regard to Jerusalem and his new policy towards Israel. He should know that G‑d is with him as long as he trusts G‑d and not any human powers and as long as he fulfills his promises and his new policy towards Israel .The Temple Mount and the Land of Israel Faithful Movement is calling President Donald Trump to stand with Israel in her main mission to build the Third Holy Temple on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem and to fulfill the call of the G‑d of Israel to do it in the lifetime of our generation with no delay. It will be the greatest day for all mankind when Israel will invite the G‑d of Israel and the universe to dwell in His Holy House in Jerusalem in the midst of the life of His people Israel and the entire world.When the vision of G‑d of thousands of years that always pointed to our end-time generation is fulfilled, it will open a new and unique age that never was before, an age of true worldwide peace when G‑d will reign in the midst of His capital in Jerusalem and bless all of His creation. President Donald Trump, please read and give attention to this great and wonderful prophecy of the G‑d of Israel about our generation:
    "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. And many people shall go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the G—d of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths; for from Zion shall go forth Torah, and the Word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He shall judge among the nations, and shall decide for many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more.... But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of Hosts has spoken it." (Isaiah 2:2-4, Micah 4:1-4)
    President Trump, the G‑d of Israel put in our hearts to share with you His call for you to declare, call and stand with Israel to build the Third Holy Temple in Jerusalem in the lifetime of our generation. This is a great test for you and for Israel to show G‑d that you trust in the Almighty G‑d of Israel and the universe with no fear of opposition that will come from every corner of the world. This is also a godly test for all mankind that will determine if they trust G‑d or trust powers of flesh and blood. This will be the greatest godly test ever for all of mankind.The Temple Mount Faithful Movement is calling everyone not to fear any of the enemies of Israel, but rather to trust only the Almighty G‑d of Israel and His promises. We call everyone to be witnesses of how all of the opposition and enemies of Israel will fall and disappear like dust in the wind, just as in biblical times.President Donald Trump, do not miss the greatest privilege ever that G‑d is calling you to fulfill at this special time. Be assured that G‑d will be with you, stand with you and bless you exactly as He stood with and blessed another great leader in 536 bce, the king of the greatest power of that time, Cyrus of Persia. Please give attention to the Book of Ezra in the Holy Bible and read what King Cyrus did in his time which is what G‑d is calling you to do in our lifetime. Please read Ezra 1:1b-8 and Jeremiah 44:28; 45:1-6:
    "...the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, thus says Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD G‑d of heaven has given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he has charged me to build Him a house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Whoever is among you of all His people, let his G‑d be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD G‑d of Israel; (He is G‑d,) which is in Jerusalem. And whoever remains in any place where he sojourns, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, besides the free-will offering of the house of G‑d that is in Jerusalem. Then rose up the chiefs of the fathers' houses of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit G‑d had stirred to go up to build the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem. And all they who were about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, besides all that was willingly offered. Also Cyrus the king brought forth the vessels of the house of the LORD, which Nebuchadnezzar had brought out of Jerusalem, and had put them in the house of his gods; those did Cyrus king of Persia bring out by the hand of Mithredath the treasurer, and counted them out to Sheshbazzar, the prince of Judah.” (Ezra 1:1b-"...who says of Cyrus, he is My shepherd, and shall perform all My pleasure: and saying to Jerusalem, thou shalt be rebuilt: and to the temple, thy foundation shall be laid. Thus says the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held, that I may subdue nations before him, and loose the loins of kings; that I may open before him doors and gates which shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the mountainous places level: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayst know that I, the LORD, who call thee by thy name, Am the G‑d of Israel. For Jacob My servant's sake, and Israel My elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no G‑d beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else....” (Jeremiah 44:28; 45:1-6)
    This important declaration and call to President Trump was sent to him by the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement. The Faithful Movement will continue to keep in touch with President Donald Trump. We are looking forward that he will give deep attention to this call and declaration that was sent to him from Jerusalem by the inspiration of the G‑d of Israel. We are expecting President Trump to respond to this godly declaration and other declarations and calls that will be sent to him from Jerusalem. The Faithful Movement is praying to the G‑d of Israel to bless and give strength to President Donald Trump to stand with all of his promises to Israel and to America. G‑d bless America!In the Almighty G-d of Israel We Trust!A special call to the Lovers of Zion and Israel in America and throughout the entire world.As you can see, we are experiencing a special time in the history of mankind and throughout the world that never occurred before. This is the age that the prophets of Israel referred to as the “end-times”. G‑d is preparing His people Israel and even the entire world for the climax of this time: the building of the Third Holy Temple in Jerusalem from where the G‑d of Israel will reign over the entire world and all mankind. Time is short and the Faithful Movement is called to be ready.The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement is working intensively to answer the challenges of this special time. The Faithful Movement is now working day and night to fulfill her two main goals: First, is to answer the call of G‑d to rebuild the Holy Temple in Jerusalem with no delay, to be a "House of Prayer for all nations" (Isaiah 56:7). Second, is to answer the call of G‑d to Israel to be ready to fulfill her mission: "...to be a holy nation, a kingdom of priests and a light to the nations" (Exodus 19:5,6; Isaiah 42:6; 49:6). We are now called to double our efforts in order to push forward the fulfillment of G‑d's call to rebuild the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. We can not even imagine how it will be fulfilled without your encouragement, standing with the Faithful Movement and financial help. Together with the G‑d of Israel and all of you, we can do it, and we shall do it, G‑d willing!On this occasion we want to thank so very much our friends and brothers and sisters who already help us in fulfilling our holy work. Everyone is called to help the Faithful Movement to bring to pass her major historical mission and to answer the call of the G‑d of Israel and to be blessed by Him in actively having an important part in this greatest cause ever:
    "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, so that there may be food in my house, and put me to the test with that, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour out for you blessing immeasurable." Malachi 3:10 http://www.templemountfaithful.org/a...king-cyrus.php
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

IDF chief tells Saudi paper: Israel willing to share intelligence with moderate Arab NATIONS

IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot gave a rare interview to a Saudi newspaper, calling for an international coalition against Iran.

He said Israel is willing to share intelligence with moderate Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia.
    Eisenkot said Israel and Saudi Arabia were "in complete agreement" about Iran. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5043868,00.htm

Thanks again, DB. A lot of the remaining biblical prophecies are centered around the Mideast, it's good to know others are watching, too.

Report: Saudi King to Step Down Next Week - Daily Mail

The move is seen as the final step in 32-year-old Prince Mohammed bin Salman's power grab, which began earlier this month with the arrests of more than 40 princes and government ministers in a corruption probe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...crown-son.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

[QUOTE=danielboon;2723691]Temple Mount Faithful to President Donald Trump: .... "Call the Pope to Return the Temple Menorah and Articles to Jerusalem to Be Used by Israel in the Third Holy Temple, soon to Be Built, Like King Cyrus Did When He Returned the Temple Menorah and Articles from Babylon to Be Used in the Second Temple."

The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement blesses President Donald Trump upon his election as the next president to lead the United States of America. Today we are blessing President Donald Trump with an ancient Jewish blessing: "Blessed are You our LORD, King of Kings, for sharing His honor with human beings".

King Cyrus and
    US President Donald Trump
    Many in Israel think and believe that the election of President Donald Trump was not an accident, but rather an important part of end-time events that we are now experiencing during this very significant era of modern history. President Trump appeared suddenly from nowhere. He never was an active member or an official in any of the political parties in the United States. He came with a completely different vision from all other candidates in the recent elections and especially different from the previous president that served before him. His vision for America is basically to return to the vision of the founding fathers of America, a vision based and adopted from the biblical mandate laid out by the prophets of Israel. More than this, President Donald Trump was elected by the American people with great excitement and expectation, especially concerning his vision and policy toward the greatest ally of the United States, Israel. Allow us to say at this point, considering the fact that we are living during a very “rational and intellectual era in history” when so many people and nations have rejected any authentic spiritual understanding and have put G‑d in the corner of their lives and have forgotten that there is only One Who leads mankind: It is only G‑d, our Creator, Who leads the universe. It is G‑d Who caused this “revolutionary” choice, as it looks, in the United States that led to the election of Donald Trump. Regarding all of the unusual circumstances, we want to say that the election of President Donald Trump was a godly event. Despite that Donald Trump did not say so, it was only G‑d Who directed him to carry such a vision of returning to the roots of America's foundation which were based on the biblical vision. He knew very clearly that this was the desire of the American people and he knew to put it in the midst of his vision for America and to pronounce it so openly and clearly with no fear. For decades this has been the vision of the Bible Belt of America and now it has started to become a major reality in the life of the United States.More than this, the declarations and the promises of Donald Trump concerning Israel express not only the vision and understanding about Israel of the people in the Bible Belt but also of most Americans. Many times in the past when I, Gershon Salomon, spoke to our wonderful friends in America, I shared with them what G‑d put in my heart regarding America: “America was founded by G‑d more than two hundred years ago to be a nation that came from the 'old world' to establish in America a new community based on biblical roots and with a biblical vision for its future. America was also founded to stand closely and deeply with Israel, since both countries have the same values, and to stand in every meaning with the people of G‑d, so they can fulfill their mission to re-establish the kingdom of the G‑d of Israel in the Land that G‑d gave them in an everlasting covenant. Israel's eternal godly mission is: '...to be a holy nation, a kingdom of priests and a light to the nations' (Exodus 19:5,6; Isaiah 42:2; 49:6) and to share the Word of G‑d with the entire world.” Israel is now called by G‑d to complete this mission. The rebuilding of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem is the condition for this and America is now called by G‑d to stand with Israel in order to complete the mission which will change the face of all mankind according to the prophetic Word of G‑d to our generation (Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-4).Indeed, it is not an accident that America has stood with Israel for such a long time. However, the American presidents before President Trump so often did not understand that the mission of America regarding Israel can not be fulfilled without truly recognizing the godly mission of Israel among the nations. President Obama made a profound mistake by not recognizing Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the G‑d and people of Israel and by not understanding that all the Land of Israel was given by G‑d only to His people Israel for an eternal purpose. Instead of this, he initiated and supported anti-godly pressure on Israel to divide her Land and to establish an anti-godly so-called “Palestinian” state in the midst of the Holy Land of Israel. President Donald Trump understands what former presidents did not understand and that is the genuine desire of the American people to stand side-by-side with Israel.The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement is calling President Trump to fulfill completely all of his promises to Israel. He is also called to fulfill the expectation of the G‑d and people of Israel to immediately move with no delay the American embassy to Jerusalem. This is a fundamental need for America. In doing this, President Trump will be tested by G‑d, history, and the American people. We are calling him not to fear whatever opposition that will try to pressure him to change any of his promises, especially with regard to Jerusalem and his new policy towards Israel. He should know that G‑d is with him as long as he trusts G‑d and not any human powers and as long as he fulfills his promises and his new policy towards Israel .The Temple Mount and the Land of Israel Faithful Movement is calling President Donald Trump to stand with Israel in her main mission to build the Third Holy Temple on the Holy Temple Mount in Jerusalem and to fulfill the call of the G‑d of Israel to do it in the lifetime of our generation with no delay. It will be the greatest day for all mankind when Israel will invite the G‑d of Israel and the universe to dwell in His Holy House in Jerusalem in the midst of the life of His people Israel and the entire world.When the vision of G‑d of thousands of years that always pointed to our end-time generation is fulfilled, it will open a new and unique age that never was before, an age of true worldwide peace when G‑d will reign in the midst of His capital in Jerusalem and bless all of His creation. President Donald Trump, please read and give attention to this great and wonderful prophecy of the G‑d of Israel about our generation:
    "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. And many people shall go and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the G—d of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths; for from Zion shall go forth Torah, and the Word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He shall judge among the nations, and shall decide for many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more.... But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of Hosts has spoken it." (Isaiah 2:2-4, Micah 4:1-4)
    President Trump, the G‑d of Israel put in our hearts to share with you His call for you to declare, call and stand with Israel to build the Third Holy Temple in Jerusalem in the lifetime of our generation. This is a great test for you and for Israel to show G‑d that you trust in the Almighty G‑d of Israel and the universe with no fear of opposition that will come from every corner of the world. This is also a godly test for all mankind that will determine if they trust G‑d or trust powers of flesh and blood. This will be the greatest godly test ever for all of mankind.The Temple Mount Faithful Movement is calling everyone not to fear any of the enemies of Israel, but rather to trust only the Almighty G‑d of Israel and His promises. We call everyone to be witnesses of how all of the opposition and enemies of Israel will fall and disappear like dust in the wind, just as in biblical times.President Donald Trump, do not miss the greatest privilege ever that G‑d is calling you to fulfill at this special time. Be assured that G‑d will be with you, stand with you and bless you exactly as He stood with and blessed another great leader in 536 bce, the king of the greatest power of that time, Cyrus of Persia. Please give attention to the Book of Ezra in the Holy Bible and read what King Cyrus did in his time which is what G‑d is calling you to do in our lifetime. Please read Ezra 1:1b-8 and Jeremiah 44:28; 45:1-6:
    "...the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, thus says Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD G‑d of heaven has given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he has charged me to build Him a house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Whoever is among you of all His people, let his G‑d be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD G‑d of Israel; (He is G‑d,)

[QUOTE=Green Man;2723972]
    Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Temple Mount Faithful to President Donald Trump: .... "Call the Pope to Return the Temple Menorah and Articles to Jerusalem to Be Used by Israel in the Third Holy Temple, soon to Be Built, Like King Cyrus Did When He Returned the Temple Menorah and Articles from Babylon to Be Used in the Second Temple."

The Temple Mount Faithful believe that the Temple Menorah is in the possession of the Vatican?

Let us hope this new proposal is better than the last one.

Trump Middle East peace plan derailed after discovering Israel already has a wall
    Satire

http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/trump-m...dy-has-a-wall/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/