Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language: Alec Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Except it was a REAL, LOADED, GUN. We will eventually find-out that the victim had some real dirt on Baldwin and that this was a murder

Baldwin shot and killed Halyna Hutchins, whose husband Matthew Hutchins just happens to be an attorney for DC powerhouse law firm Latham & Watkins - a law firm that represented the Clintons.

Latham & Watkins is representing Hillary Clinton/DNC lawyer Michael Sussmann who was indicted for providing false statements to the FBI by John Durham.

https://abc11.com/lawyer-who-represe...alse-/11025604

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainmen...sband-matthew/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-white-house-lawyer-doi
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Interesting how most of the movie crew walked off the set hours before the shooting...convenient that he was perhaps left alone with her of had very few possible witnesses

You can be made to do anything if Epstein and company had dirt on you.

I wouldn't put anything past those evil enough to show up on the lolita express flight logs regardless...

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

So many questions with this. Props don't shoot real ammo, if it was a real gun alterd to a prop, then live ammo would have been tested to be certain(which means this was planned), the crew walked off so no scenes were being shot i.e. no need for gun prop, he was a producer why did he need the gun prop, cinematographer and director aren't in scenes so again no need for gun prop and so why was the producer using a gun prop on the cinematographer and the director?
    2. Thats what happens when you get a sissy bitch to do a man job (ill bet he cries when he gets a booboo, killing someone, he's flipping his shit right now)
    3. Because of (#2) we know if facing hard time...he'll sing like a bird.
    4. Because of (#3) and the main post....the hardest job in the world is being a friend of the Clintons. If this gets the true justice it deserves we'll know for certainly that Epstein and Baldwin did not kill themselves.

What was her husband doing in Russia?

Movie armourer and the assistant director who handed Alec Baldwin revolver that killed cinematographer after telling him it was loaded with BLANKS... after crew walked off set over safety fears

• Armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed and assistant director Dave Halls were named in search warrant on Friday
    • Gutierrez-Reed, 24, laid out three guns, and Halls picked up a Colt pistol and handed it to Baldwin
    • 'Cold gun!' shouted Halls, a veteran assistant director who worked on Fargo and The Matrix Reloaded
    • When Baldwin pulled the trigger, a bullet was fired, killing the cinematographer and injuring the director
    • Gutierrez-Reed is the daughter of legendary Hollywood armorer Thell Reed who trained her from a young age
    • She recently served as head armorer on a film for the first time, on The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage
    • Meanwhile, troubling reports highlight safety concerns on the set of Baldwin's Western film, Rust
    • Production crew on the set of Rust walked out on Thursday morning in a row over safety and long hours
    • On Thursday, when they arrived to pack up, they found a team of non-union workers waiting to replace them
    • Halyna Hutchins decided to stay on the set and film with Alec Baldwin and the film director Joel Souza
    • She had been advocating on behalf of her team for better working conditions, but was killed by the bullet

The finger pointing has begun:
    24yo head armorer on Alec Baldwin’s movie set described as ‘a bit careless with the guns’ at previous job – media

https://www.rt.com/usa/538317-baldwin-shooting-armorer-rust/