Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Language: Alec Baldwin

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Talent Agent: Alec Baldwin 'Does Not Care About The People He Hurt' Or Killed, 'He Only Cares About Whether He Is In Trouble' - National File

An agent and publicist blasted Alec Baldwin in a Facebook post after the Rust movie set shooting that left cinematographer Halyna Hutchins dead and a director injured when Bladwin discharged a prop gun. According to Monty Warner, Baldwin’s displays of grief and emotion were motivated by the actor’s interest in avoiding …
    See more at nationalfile.com
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Alec Baldwin should have watched this short video, and saved a life and his career.
    "The Cowboy Load: How To Load A Single-Action Revolver"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S043pY7MAxQ&ab_channel=Gu

Victim's next project was on Hollywood Pedos

Alec Baldwin shooting incident being investigated as a criminal investigation, not an accident, sheriff confirms

(Natural News) The fatal movie set shooting in New Mexico in which actor Alec Baldwin pulled the trigger is being treated as a criminal investigation by the police rather than an accident, according to Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza. In an appearance on Fox and Friends, he said: “I'd be careful using the word ‘accident’.” "This … [Read More...]

Alan Dershowitz: Hollywood star Alec Baldwin likely committed homicide

(Natural News) Famed attorney Alan Dershowitz said Hollywood star Alec Baldwin has likely committed homicide during the on-set shooting and killing of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding of film director Joel Souza. In an opinion piece, the Harvard Law School professor described the incident as a "criminal killing" which … [Read More...]

Alec Baldwin shooting: Sheriff says 500 rounds of ammo found on movie set