Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: STATEMENT BY SENATOR JOHN McCAIN ON ROY MOORE

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    I just wish Moore's denials and explanations contained less "I don't remember" and "that was 40 years ago." What I've heard him say was way short of flat denial, more along the line of Hitlary's testimonies.
    I've got to admit, I'm a bit prejudiced. I've never liked the guy. People who wear their Christianity on their sleeves (both), in my experience aren't to be trusted. If someone tells you how good they are up front, they aren't.
    You're so full of crap. All Roy Moore has ever worn on his sleeve is how good the state of Alabama is. His faith is reflected in the population's shared faith. If the government hadn't overreached into the manufactured monument controversy, he never would've had to defend his putting the monument on the courthouse grounds as a symbol of the true Supreme Law that was intended by its Founders to underpin all black-letter law across this country for perpetuity. Moore is as close as any modern-day man that I know of to practicing faith the way the authors of the First Amendment intended it to be. Have you ever read the First Amendment? If so, show us where it says that government employees are prohibited from expressing their faith while on the job. All it says is that Congress shall pass no law ESTABLISHING a state religion, but otherwise, The People, including the ones who take jobs with government, are free to exercise and/or express their religion(s) as they see fit. Placing the Jewish Ten Commandments on the courthouse grounds is no more an establishment of religion by a Christian Justice than Congress-critters saying a prayer or reading from religious texts every single day before each session gets under way.

Being as you hate freedom so much, what exactly are you even doing here?

Blues

Default Statement by Member Groucho on John McCain

STFU SONGBIRD!!
    He also put the '5' in The Keating Five. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
    The other four were dems including the great "hero" John -if it was a bribe, I took it- Glenn.

Hypocrite
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You're so full of crap. All Roy Moore has ever worn on his sleeve is how good the state of Alabama is. His faith is reflected in the population's shared faith. If the government hadn't overreached into the manufactured monument controversy, he never would've had to defend his putting the monument on the courthouse grounds as a symbol of the true Supreme Law that was intended by its Founders to underpin all black-letter law across this country for perpetuity. Moore is as close as any modern-day man that I know of to practicing faith the way the authors of the First Amendment intended it to be. Have you ever read the First Amendment? If so, show us where it says that government employees are prohibited from expressing their faith while on the job. All it says is that Congress shall pass no law ESTABLISHING a state religion, but otherwise, The People, including the ones who take jobs with government, are free to exercise and/or express their religion(s) as they see fit. Placing the Jewish Ten Commandments on the courthouse grounds is no more an establishment of religion by a Christian Justice than Congress-critters saying a prayer or reading from religious texts every single day before each session gets under way.

Being as you hate freedom so much, what exactly are you even doing here?

Blues

I don't do this very often, Blues, but

---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

Well, a line had to be drawn somewhere.

Evangelicals Announce They Will Withdraw Support For Roy Moore Should Three Or Four Dozen More Women Come Forward
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/evangelic...-come-forward/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

What is the political affiliation of these women and or were they bribed? With all the setups by the dirty tricks committee why isn't this probably another?

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    What is the political affiliation of these women and or were they bribed? With all the setups by the dirty tricks committee why isn't this probably another?
    The accusations against Senator Menendez (Democrat) are far worse than anything alleged concerning Judge Moore. Why aren't senators calling for Menendez to be removed from office?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

and then there is this:

https://youtu.be/sJWsjn-c9MY
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

The fine folks from Alabama will decide this outcome Mr. betrayer. My prediction is this will be a landslide victory for Moore. The globalist who decided to use this tactic have chosen poorly.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

The Fibber is Caught – Gloria Allred Refuses To Release Yearbook for Independent Authentication…

Posted on November 18, 2017 by sundance
    Notorious political/legal activist, and evidence manufacturer, Gloria Allred, represents a woman named Beverly Young-Nelson who claims Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore assaulted her 40 years ago.
    Judge Roy Moore stated he’s never personally met Mrs. Nelson but he was assigned -and presided over- her civil divorce case about 18 years ago.
    To prove Moore has met Mrs. Nelson, Gloria Allred produced Nelson’s high school yearbook claiming to contain the signature of Roy Moore. However, a review of the signature shows considerable evidence that it is fraudulent. Mr. Moore challenged Allred to present the yearbook for independent authentication. Allred is refusing.
    Even Keith Olberman’s former girlfriend, Katy Tur, see’s through the B.S.:
    Attorney/activist Allred is demanding a Senate hearing against Roy Moore, which is absurd because the U.S. Senate has no jurisdiction over Moore as a private citizen running for office. Allred, an activist and Democrat delegate, is simply attempting to manufacture a political fiasco to benefit her ideological and partisan endeavors.
    The signature appears to be entirely fraudulent and manufactured to create a connection between Mrs. Nelson and Judge Moore.

It is clear from a simple review of the inscription that two inks were used, and two different types of handwriting appear present.
    Providing further evidence toward Moore’s defense, he notes the “DA” following the signature are specifically the same as the divorce documents he signed for Mrs. Nelson in 1999 (see below):

The “D.A.” does not stand for District Attorney, it stands for “Delbra Adams”, Judge Moore’s former assistant who started working for him in 1987, ten years after the “DA” which appears in Mrs. Nelson’s yearbook.
    The evidence showing Gloria Allred manufactured the yearbook seems overwhelming and presumably that’s why she is refusing to allow independent inspection.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."