Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 11/13/17 - 11/26/17

Default Pentagon's Claims That US Won't Leave Syria Violate Geneva Agreements - Lavrov

The Russian foreign minister has commented on the situation in Syria, including the US actions in the war-plagued country and preparations for the creation of the national congress that would help resolve the crisis.

The announcement from Pentagon chief James Mattis that the US forces will not leave Syria until the "political process is moving in the right direction," violate the Geneva agreements, Sergei Lavrov said.
    READ MORE: Mattis Claims UN Authorized US Presence in Syria to Fight Daesh
    "The United States believes that the right direction for Syria is regime change, as you know. Despite not demanding that Syrian President Bashar Assad resign immediately, their claims contradict the Geneva agreements, " Lavrov said, adding that Washington's stated aim in the Syria war is the fight against terrorism. https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2...rorist-danger/
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Barak Ravid-@BarakRavid · 17 min.
    BREAKING: Russian FM Lavrov: Russia has not promised to ensure a withdrawal of pro-Iranian forces from Syria. The presence of Iran in Syria is legitimate
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Press TV Breaking- @BREAKING_PTV · 1 hod.
    Saudi airstrike destroys Sana’a #airport navigation system
    #BREAKING #SaudiArabia #Yemen

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Barak Ravid-@BarakRavid · 17 min.
    BREAKING: Russian FM Lavrov: Russia has not promised to ensure a withdrawal of pro-Iranian forces from Syria. The presence of Iran in Syria is legitimate
    Russia says didn't promise withdrawal of pro-Iranian forces from Syria
    Reuters, 14:30 , 11.14.17

Pretty cool info graphic on the Korean DMZ

Anna FifieldVerified account@annafifield 10h10 hours agoWant to know more about the DMZ, across which a North Korean soldier defected yesterday? Check out this cool interactive graphic from the @washingtonpost https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/mapping-the-dmz/?utm_term=.ee6668eef750

WOW this is a big deal in my book.

[QUOTE=danielboon;2723473]BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:05 A.M.) – The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) will target the Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s headquarters in Damascus if they attack Israel, Major General Yoav Mordechai said in a televised speech recently.
    “Two weeks ago, Israel blew up a terror tunnel inside sovereign Israeli territory,” Mordechai said, adding that “we’re aware of the plot that Palestinian Islamic Jihad is concocting against Israel.”

Default Tanks seen near Zimbabwe capital but streets calm as political tensions rise

A Reuters witness saw two tanks parked beside the main road from Harare to Chinhoyi, about 20 km (14 miles) from the city. One, which was pointed in the direction of the capital, had come off its tracks.
    Business continued normally inside the capital and there was no sign of a major military presence on the streets. Hours after the tanks were spotted, state media carried no extraordinary reports. Government officials could not be reached for comment.
    Witnesses said they saw four armored vehicles turn before reaching Harare, heading toward the Presidential Guard compound in a suburb called Dzivarasekwa on the outskirts of Harare.

“There were about four tanks and they turned right here, you can see markings on the road,” one witness on the Chinhoyi highway said pointing to a road that links up to the Presidential Guard compound that houses the battalion that protects President Robert Mugabe.
    Mugabe, the only leader Zimbabwe has known in 37 years of independence, chaired a weekly cabinet meeting in the capital.

In an unprecedented step, the head of the armed forces, Constantino Chiwenga, openly threatened to intervene in politics on Monday, a week after Mugabe fired Vice President Emerson Mnangagwa, long seen as 93-year-old Mugabe’s likely successor.
    Mnangagwa, a veteran of Zimbabwe’s 1970s liberation wars, was popular with the military, which viewed his removal as part of a purge of independence-era figures to pave the way for Mugabe to hand power to his wife Grace, 52.
    “We must remind those behind the current treacherous shenanigans that, when it comes to matters of protecting our revolution, the military will not hesitate to step in,” Chiwenga said in a statement read to reporters at a news conference packed with top brass on Monday.
    Grace Mugabe has developed a strong following in the powerful youth wing of the ruling party. Her rise has brought her into conflict with the independence-era war veterans, who once enjoyed a privileged role in the ruling party under Mugabe, but who have increasingly been banished from senior government and party roles in recent years. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-zi..._medium=Social

#Zimbabwe Harare military armoured vehicles block road to presidential guard barracks Video @ali_naka