Thread: Rep. Jordan Questions AG Sessions,,

Default Rep. Jordan Questions AG Sessions,,

I could say how I feel about this,but I will not.

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

I for one....can not wait to see Hillary in handcuffs.....hopefully held without bail.

Having said that.....

Jim Jordan has every right to ask when the appropriate response to their referral to the DOJ is going to occur. and it is the policy of the DOJ not to politize investigations.

Hopefully, Sessions has not been compromised......and is attacking multiple possible indictments of the Clintons....and does not want to jump the gun on one....while they are still in a critical evidence gathering mode on others...........I dunno.....[It seems easier to list the provisions in the Penal Code that the 3 Clintons did NOT violate, than to list the ones that they did.]

The AG is NOT a feudal lord.....he answers to someone....and that someone is the POTUS.

It is time for Trump to either tell Sessions where to go and let the evidence speak for itself.......or replace Sessions. (If either is unacceptable...then, Trump should "trump" the AG and appoint a Special Counsel himself -- someone from outside government.).

I got no use for Congressional hearings that constitute drama without appropriate conclusions.

Further, my preference is to let the DOJ do its job.....quit calling for Special Counsels .....replace Sessions! Now.....and then fire Mueller and Company.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Its over, nothing will be done.

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

The POTUS MUST step in......Fire Sessions, and replace him with a junk yard dog prosecutor from outside Government....and yes, Republican. Republicans can be fair.

Let the Congressional Dems and RINOs squeel.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Hannity said on radio today that his sources are telling him investigations are being done. But Sessions sure sounded negative on a special counsel. I just can't believe he would let everything about the Clintons go, maybe he is doing things under the radar. Keep praying. God will eventually speak louder. This Judge Moore stuff is disheartening. Keep praying for justice and that God drains the swamp in His way and His time. If everything is true about Judge Moore, I believe God will also expose those who tried to bring him down. After all, why is Moore hated? Fought for pro-life, commandments, etc. Those who hate those things are the ones who want him out. Even if guilty, God will look at the motives of his oppressors. I have to believe that. Keep praying

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

A total of 1183 sealed government indictments were leaked as of Wednesday morning

By Shepard Ambellas -
    November 15, 2017

https://www.intellihub.com/a-total-o...esday-morning/

Sessions is the biggest swamp rat of them all.I thought you guys figured that out by now.