Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stepson of Beverly Young Nelson, says she is lying.

Default Stepson of Beverly Young Nelson, says she is lying.

Darrel Nelson says Beverly is lying.

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

What did this video prove? I thought he'd have some solid info about his step mom, but there was nothing. I thought he'd give examples of her being a liar, actually being a democrat, whatever, but there was nothing here. I suffered thru the whole thing of his incessant repeating just in case there was. The last few seconds he said she always tried to live high on the hog, but that's about it. Just because he never heard her talk of this in the past doesn't mean anything. We've already established it's common for women not to say anything. But I'd love to believe he's right

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    I suffered thru the whole thing ....
    That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger

O.W.

who are these people??

So...her accusation holds water but his doesn't.......riiiiiiight

Quote Originally Posted by nebb View Post
    So...her accusation holds water but his doesn't.......riiiiiiight
    Well yeah..
    Plenty of other women have come forward and I believe other family members have said she told them about it.
    Everyone has skeletons it just took a long time for his to be found

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Well yeah..
    Plenty of other women have come forward and I believe other family members have said she told them about it.
    Everyone has skeletons it just took a long time for his to be found
    What if we stacked up a bunch of accusers that said you committed some offense that you really didn't commit, how many of their statements would it take to render you guilty?
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

So they just make up their own reality......I don't believe em at all

Roy Moore's Signature

Here is some more of my artistic creations in a picture I drew of myself
    in 1977 as of course it shows how much talent I have.

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In the assessment of Judge Roy Moore's writing something is outstanding in just as Roy Moore was in two places at once according to his female accusers, he also is man who signs not only in two different hands, but in two different genders.

The first example of Roy Moore as a woman is from the Olde Hickory House document.

Even a layman can compare the lower case "e" does not match. Roy Moore did not write this and from an expert analysis this is a female writer.

This Olde Hickory document.

The best analysis in many cases is you the reader. Look at the autograph in a reality of how you would sign things.

To a
    sweeter more
    beautiful girl I
    could not say
    "Merry Christmas"
    Christmas 1977
    Love
    Roy Moore DA
    12 - 22 - 77
    Olde HICKORY HOUSe

If you were signing something, do you always sign things double in DATES?

Now if you were forging a document, do you think you might be focused on thee exact date in order to frame someone?
    Maybe an exact date which Roy Moore signs this and year, to frame him completely in what he was doing in front of Baby Jesus.

There are many discrepancies in these forgeries, including the DA after Roy Moore's signature. It is not important in this that an assistant stamped Moore's signature and signed the DA after it, but what is important in this is the DA is the signature that his accuser did have access to, a 1999 legal document where Bev Nelson appeared before Roy Moore and he signed her divorce documents.

This is the comparison of the legal document and the signature in the year book.

As Moore was not a DA in 1977, the person forging the year book, in a non researched frame, mistook the DA of the Judge's assistance in 1999 for District Attorney, and added this to the year book, thinking it would add weight to the frame up.

Roy Moore's printed name does not match the printing and his male printing of his name does not match the female forgery of the year book.

In examination of the Gloria Allred presentation, the cursive Christmas wishes is feminine and not masculine. You are looking at the original forger personality appearing and then the forgery of Roy Moore's name practiced later and then transferred LARGER in his forged signature.
    A third visit appeared when it was thought better to include the actual day and location.

Bev Nelson's step son stands with Roy Moore and states his step mother's story is all a lie.

Stepson of Roy Moore accuser: She's lying - WND.com

https://lamecherry.blogspot.com/
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    What if we stacked up a bunch of accusers that said you committed some offense that you really didn't commit, how many of their statements would it take to render you guilty?
    Hey its a war on men today..
    I'm probably guilty of some of the things these guys are accused of.I'm not running for office though..
    The judge is a gun toting bible thumping redneck so no doubt he could never be guilty in many of you guys eyes.
    I saw the Hannity interview and that was enough for my decision.