Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking! ALL HETEROSEUAL MEN have had sex with women in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by es7129 View Post
    I think you'll find a vast majority of Christians have sexual relations prior to marriage. I haven't looked at statistics but from personal observation your generation has a higher divorce rate than millennials.
    Thats because millennials have no testosterone.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Biblical morality and historic Christian morality mandates everyone wait until marriage.
    Christian morality, marriage, family, children and a wholesome family-oriented society
    was the virtuous foundation that made the White European Christ-bearing people great.

It's only been in the modern degenerate cultural marxist 'post-Christian' world that
    marriage, family and family-oriented moral culture have been deliberately destroyed.

I say "deliberately destroyed" because that is exactly what the Bolsheivks did to
    Christian Russia. They deliberately targeted Christianity, Christian morality, the
    traditional Christian concept of marriage and family, moral Christian family-oriented
    society and Christians themselves for total destruction. After their revolution,
    Bolsheviks promoted radical women's liberation, birth control, women working
    alongside men in factories and in the military, liberal divorce, sex outside marriage...
    and the Bolsheviks legalized abortion on demand and homosexuality.

So when you come across the term, "cultural marxism", to describe modern depraved
    anti-Christ, anti-marriage, anti-family immoral degeneracy, that is exactly what it is.

I think you'll find a vast majority of Christians have sexual relations prior to marriage. I haven't looked at statistics but from personal observation your generation has a higher divorce rate than millennials.

The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was 100 years ago... they have been very busy cultural marxists.
    Bolshevik cultural marxists... the real winners in WW1, WW2, the Cold War and the War on Terror.
    So it is no surprise that you responded as you did... because all [former] Christian western nations
    have degenerated past the point of no return into cultural marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Breaking! ALL HETEROSEUAL MEN have had sex with women in the past!
    Um, I disagree. I've run into some characters that I'm sure no woman would EVER want.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Thats because millennials have no testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was 100 years ago... they have been very busy cultural marxists.
    Bolshevik cultural marxists... the real winners in WW1, WW2, the Cold War and the War on Terror.
    So it is no surprise that you responded as you did... because all [former] Christian western nations
    have degenerated past the point of no return into cultural marxism.

Are you stating the general populas, including the members of ToL, are pseudo-Christians/communists?

Are you stating the general populas, including the members of ToL, are pseudo-Christians/communists?

Amazingly the reprobates among us are more than willing to witness against themselves.

I hope that heterosexual men will have sexual relations in the future, too.