Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q Clearance Patriot 36hr Warning (11/01/17 [Wed] 18:40:13)

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    I second this! This site is questionable to say the least and should never be linked to directly.
    4Chan has been around for nearly a decade, it has consistently been a source of solid info leaked from deep sources and is credited with much of the push behind Trump in the 2016 campaign. It is so reviled by The LEFT that SA tried to buy it and shut it down. Progressives loath 4Chan and vilify it at every turn because of the role it has played against HRC and the NWO.
    For those too timid to go to 4Chan here is the entirety of Q Clearance Anon's posts narrated, in VII parts, by a very nice Christian lady on UTube:
    Part I
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f36lpOIaku4
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Yes, Lenno. And there are some elite hackers on 4Chan. You have live-linked to them. If they don't like something someone on this thread has posted, they could potentially take down our server. Understand, now? Please don't hot-link to them.
    Use hxxp and people wanting to see the thread can make the substitution.

I like this forum! I don't want to see it attacked.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

All this *claims* to come from someone with "Q Clearance" -- i.e., extremely high, top-secret type clearance. But the day it was released this *person* said Huma Abedin would be arrested THAT WEEK. This was 2 weeks ago. Has Huma Abedin been arrested? I can't find any evidence of it.

Just because someone claims they have "Q Clearance" on the internet doesn't mean squat. People can claim they're Jack the Ripper reincarnated on the internet; that doesn't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    Yes, Lenno. And there are some elite hackers on 4Chan. You have live-linked to them. If they don't like something someone on this thread has posted, they could potentially take down our server. Understand, now? Please don't hot-link to them.
    Use hxxp and people wanting to see the thread can make the substitution.

I like this forum! I don't want to see it attacked.

Meemur,

I am willing to take your word for it....as I am not....nor do I want to become....a techie.

Just curious....for us dummies....please translate.

tks

cub
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Lenno has hot-linked to their forum, which means they can trace the link back and read this thread. If they don't like what they are reading, they can slam our server with DoS (denial of service) attacks, which will make our forum go offline, possibly for several days while the server is cleaned up.

I'm not asking him not to link -- just not to hot-link. He can provide the link without making it clickable (hot).

Clear enough?

Lenno has hot-linked to their forum, which means they [who are "they" and why are they any different from others. What forum? What is 4 chan?] can trace the link back and read this thread [OK...not sure how, but will accept....remember not a techie.]. If they don't like what they are reading, they can slam [What gives them the right to do this, and why is a threat from them any diff from others?] our server with DoS (denial of service) [What are these?...remember not a techie.] attacks, which will make our forum go offline, possibly for several days while the server is cleaned up
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Lenno has hot-linked to their forum, which means they [who are "they" and why are they any different from others. What forum? What is 4 chan?] can trace the link back and read this thread [OK...not sure how, but will accept....remember not a techie.]. If they don't like what they are reading, they can slam [What gives them the right to do this, and why is a threat from them any diff from others?] our server with DoS (denial of service) [What are these?...remember not a techie.] attacks, which will make our forum go offline, possibly for several days while the server is cleaned up
    4Chan is a gateway to the "dark web."
    Elite hackers hang out on 4Chan and the dark web. They can hurt servers and other people's computers just because they want to.

Many other forums do not allow hot links to 4Chan for this reason.

For further reading:
    what is the dark web?
    https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-dark-web/
    what is a dos attack?
    https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/tips/ST04-015