Overnight

Greenhart -38
    Meemur -58
    Kenny -65
    RLM -72
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And, it's gone!

Holiday notice;

Markets will be closed on Thursday, 23 November for Thanksgiving. On Friday, the 24th, the markets will close at 1:00 pm. Therefore, on Friday we will only have the overnight and the A List.

This means that you will not be able to bid for a total of 3-1/2 days this week. Be strong.

This does NOT mean that you can double bid to make up for vacation days at the financial markets in NYC.
    And, it's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Holiday notice;

Markets will be closed on Thursday, 23 November for Thanksgiving. On Friday, the 24th, the markets will close at 1:00 pm. Therefore, on Friday we will only have the overnight and the A List.

This means that you will not be able to bid for a total of 3-1/2 days this week. Be strong.

This does NOT mean that you can double bid to make up for vacation days at the financial markets in NYC.
    Me thinks your math is off, much like many of your bids , as we will be able to bid 3.5 times this week and unable to bid 1.5 times this week. Now about this double bid rule of which you speak, since this is nothing more than stock market lotto, why can't I have multiple tickets for each day

And I'm up at 4:30 am to fly home. Florida, I'm coming back! Coffee. Lots of coffee.
    bid: +20
    "The key to life is how well you deal with plan B "... Stephen Dias

Groucho, why you gotta start the week on a down note?

I'd like to think of it in terms of how many times we CAN bid.

Plus, I can handle not bidding. Yeah. It'll be just fine.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Groucho, why you gotta start the week on a down note?

I'd like to think of it in terms of how many times we CAN bid.

Plus, I can handle not bidding. Yeah. It'll be just fine.

sure you can look at you this weekend
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    Me thinks your math is off, much like many of your bids , as we will be able to bid 3.5 times this week and unable to bid 1.5 times this week. Now about this double bid rule of which you speak, since this is nothing more than stock market lotto, why can't I have multiple tickets for each day
    Ah, good sir, you are partially correct. My math is much like my wonderful bids. We will not be able to bid Thursday (1), Friday afternoon (1/2) Sat and Sunday(Not counting the late night which actually counts for Monday's game) (2&3)

Oh, you can have multiple tickets per day, but I'd suggest asking Mr. Double Bid (aka Hammer) about the comfort of the cooler into which yon Nurse will pitch you for your troubles. I know that, based on personal experience, it not only an uncomfortable place, she tends to forget she puts the miscreants there for an extra day or two.
    And, it's gone!

Quote Originally Posted by reckoning View Post
    And I'm up at 4:30 am to fly home. Florida, I'm coming back! Coffee. Lots of coffee.
    bid: +20

God bless you and have a safe trip. My best to Mr. R.
    And, it's gone!

+33 have a safe trip Reck
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Bid +33