Thread: 4-year-old learns his ABC's ... with a twist

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Default 4-year-old learns his ABC's ... with a twist

VIRAL VIDEO: 4-year-old East Texan recites ABCs with twist

Monday, October 10th 2016, 2:43 pm CSTFriday, November 3rd 2017, 6:50 pm CSTBy Ashley M. Slayton, Digital Content Manager

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - A 4-year-old from East Texas has become the latest Internet star after a video of him reciting his ABC's went viral.

Meet Tanner Hemness. Tanner is the son of Katie Hemness and KLTV 7 Anchor Taylor Hemness. He's also really smart.

This summer, his dad taught him the alphabet - but with a twist. Each letter had a biblical verse following it that corresponded to the letter.

Hemness posted the video to his personal Facebook page on Oct. 2. Since it was posted, the video has gone viral on Facebook reaching more than 4 million views, 56,000 likes, 38,000 shares and 12,000 comments.

Tanner's parents say they're proud of his accomplishment.

"I am so very proud of this kid. We've been working on this all summer, one letter a week, and every time I thought a verse was too long or complicated, he'd prove me wrong. Now the hard part ... being the kind of dad who helps him live these words," Taylor Hemness said.

http://www.kltv.com/story/33357898/v...nttype=generic

now if he was in california his parents would be in jail, and he would be in a foster home run by queers.........