Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 11/27/17 - 12/10/17

Exclamation

Steve Herman
    @W7VOA
    The presidents meeting with congressional leadership moved from the oval office to the situation room where they are receiving an update on our military by defense secretary Mattis.
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Angry

Strategic Sentinel
    @StratSentinel
    Poland's prime minister has been replaced by a pro Islamic prime minister to allow Muslims into country even though former prime minister was popular.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Strategic Sentinel
    @StratSentinel
    Poland's prime minister has been replaced by a pro Islamic prime minister to allow Muslims into country even though former prime minister was popular.
    Wait, what?
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    Wait, what?
    Nuts isn,t it the E.U is doing this to Poland the people there should fight this.

Quote Originally Posted by jhpigott View Post
    parallel universe- @ignis_fatum · 13 min.
    #breaking The Red Crescent says that at least 104 were wounded during ongoing clashes all over #WestBank and #Gaza, including 4 in critical condition from live ammunition.
    #Israel #Jerusalem

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 1h1 hour agoChina stopped refined oil exports to North Korea in Oct: report
    http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20171207000907

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 60m60 minutes ago
    Elites in North Korea fear change as sanctions test regime https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/12/07/Elites-in-North-Korea-fear-change-as-sanctions-test-regime/7351512651639/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=1
    The oil story if true, will change in a week, when they blame a technical glitch and oil has restarted..

Yonhap News Agency- @YonhapNews 54 min.
    U.S. still open to dialogue with N.K. after pause in weapons testing: envoy
    http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news...007500315.html

Russian fighter jets scrambled five times in past week to intercept foreign recon planes - Defense Ministry
    http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=796179

Al-Masdar News-@TheArabSource · 32 sek.
    Breaking: Fresh clashes breakout between Palestinians, Israeli forces in #Bethlehem
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...ces-bethlehem/

Will Ripley-Conta verificada @willripleyCNN 7 hHá 7 horas
    As North Korea perfects ICBM program, Japan will purchase long-range missiles for the first time, citing national security concerns. Japan Def. Ministry tells @CNN Lockheed Martin’s LRASM & JASSM to go on F15 fighter jets & Kongsberg’s JSM to go on F35 fighter jets.

World-Events Live@IdeologyWars 7h7 hours agoReports are coming out of a possible SLBM launch from North Korea possible coming soon (Gage)

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 8h8 hours ago
    'North Korea May Engage in Fresh Provocation to Increase Negotiating Power' http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/news/news_Po_detail.htm?No=132266&id=Po

Exclamation U.S. presses Russia to comply with nuclear missile treaty

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is reviewing military options, including new intermediate-range cruise missile systems, in response to what it says is Russia’s ongoing violation of a Cold War-era pact banning such missiles, the State Department said on Friday.
    Washington is prepared “to cease such research and development activities” if Russia returns to compliance with the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said in a statement.

The warning was the Trump administration’s first response to U.S. charges first leveled in 2014 that Russia has deployed a ground-launched cruise missile that breaches the pact’s ban on the testing and fielding of missiles with ranges of between 500-5,500 kms (310-3,417 miles).

U.S. officials have said the Russian cruise missile is capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.
    Russia has denied that it is violating the accord.
    In the statement marking the treaty’s 30th anniversary, Nauert said the United States “remains firmly committed to the INF Treaty and continues to seek the Russian Federation’s return to compliance.”
    “The administration firmly believes, however, that the United States cannot stand still while the Russian Federation continues to develop military systems in violation of the treaty,” she continued.
    The administration is now “pursuing economic and military measures intended to induce the Russian Federation to return to compliance,” said Nauert.

The measures, she said, involve a review of “military concepts and options” that include researching new ground-launched conventional cruise missile systems.
    “This step will not violate our INF Treaty obligations,” Nauert said. “We are also prepared to cease such research and development activities if the Russian Federation returns to full and verifiable compliance with its INF Treaty obligations.” https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nuclear-russia/u-s-presses-russia-to-comply-with-nuclear-missile-treaty-idUSKBN1E224A?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Co ntent&utm_content=5a2ac9c704d3017f4377a0b4&utm_med ium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Default current activity in israel can be found at this thread