Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 11/27/17 - 12/10/17

Conflict News

@Conflicts

BREAKING: Palestinian president: Trump announcement on Jerusalem is `declaration of withdrawal' from peace process. -

Protesters rally in Gaza after Trump decision https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...053125,00.html
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Default Jordan rejects Trump's move on Jerusalem, says legally null

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Josh RoginVerified account@joshrogin 19h19 hours agoTillerson and Mattis were both opposed to Trump’s Jerusalem announcement due to security concerns.

AFP news agencyVerified account@AFP 5h5 hours ago
    #BREAKING Hamas leader Ismail Haniya calls for a new Palestinian intifada, or uprising, over US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Areeb UllahVerified account@are_eb 18h18 hours ago
    #BREAKING Palestinian factions have called for national strikes across Gaza, West Bank and Jerusalem.

Israel News Feed@IsraelHatzolah 18h18 hours agoJerusalem hospital Shaare Zedek tells emergency room staff to prepare for possible violence that could break out following Trump's announcement.

Martha MacCallumVerified account@marthamaccallum 13h13 hours ago
    Breaking: Amb. Nikki Haley not certain we should send our athletes to the Olympics. Will depend on NK situation.

NorthKoreaRealTime@BuckTurgidson79 7h7 hours ago
    UN Official Meets Russian Ambassador to North Korea in Pyongyang http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/news/news_IK_detail.htm?No=132228&id=IK

parallel universe-
    @ignis_fatum
    3m3 minutes ago
    More parallel universe Retweeted SHMS NEWS
    Intense clashes reported in Tulkarem, western #WestBank

Hassan Ridha- @sayed_ridha · 8 min.
    Tunisian parliament condemn Trump's decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel

Default Iran evacuates diplomats from Yemen

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...ts-from-yemen/ Iran has evacuated its diplomats from the Yemeni capital of Sana’a and sent them to Oman, Russian news agency Sputnik reported.The news agency cited a senior source in the Iranian foreign ministry saying that Tehran has evacuated its diplomats because of the increased security risks in Sana’a.
    The source, who declined to be named, said the Iranian embassy in Muscat, as the closest Iranian diplomatic centre to Yemen will be responsible for the tasks related to the Iranian embassy in Sana’a.
    Houthi militants maintained a heavy presence across Sana’a yesterday for the second day after the death of deposed Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh.
    According to residents, citizens have decided to leave Sana’a heading to villages, amid continued concern about the possibility of other armed confrontations.
    The Yemeni capital has witnessed fierce battles between Houthi militants and Saleh forces in the past few days under a heavy Saudi bombing campaign.