Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book of Q

Default The Book of Q

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9jkqpsp5gq6c99/Book_of_Q_v1.pdf?dl=0

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Thanks. I think.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Thank you Bear. I have been trying to keep up with this and you made it so much easier.
    One day or Day one?

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Thanks, Bear.

Default The Book Of Q: More about Q Anon

The Book Of Q

Posted on November 29, 2017 | 57 comments

From over the transom, a compilation of posts, allegedly regarding machinations behind the scenes in the USG.
    Interesting times, as noted on the final page:
    What to make of this so far?
    Well, it’s hard to say at this point. Some of this Q stuff is hyperbolic, some of it is not verifyable. Codes like PHIL_B_O_Extracted – which some anons believed te be code for Barack Obama being arrested in the Philip- pines – can’t be verified. Obama was filmed arriving at a Democrat fundraiser in New York on november 15th, seemingly in a good mood. If he really was apprehended and struck some kind of a deal to fry the bigger fish, it is possible he would be allowed to attend such meetings. But this is all speculation, of course.
    That some many things did seem to touch upon real events on the other hand, is stunning to say the least. On Nov. 3, the day before the Saudi purge happened, Q posed the following questions: “Why did JK (Jared Kush- ner) travel to SA (Saudi Arabia) recently? What is SA known for? Where do the biggest donations come from?” Ten princes are arrested, including prince Alwaleed Talal, one of Hillary’s biggest donors, and one of the big- gest shareholders of Citybank, who had a big say in picking Obama’s cabinet during the banking crisis, and who, according to some conspiracy theorists, actually payed for Obama’s college tuition (though this again, is unverifiable).
    Q’s pictures of a city and some islands taken from inside an airplane, when analysed, match location and tra- jectory of Air Force One as it flies across Asia. This logically, points to the fact that Q may indeed have been a compagnion to president Trump on his 12 day trip to Asia. Some have argued Q may be Dan Scavino, White House Director of Social Media and assistant to the president, though this is entirely speculative.
    At the same time, it seems a large number of sealed indictments were being issued. A sealed indictment remains anonymous until it is unsealed. This can be done for a number of reasons. It may be unsealed, for example, once the named person is arrested, or once an entire network is arrested.
    Roseanne Barr’s Twitter was back up the day after it shut down shortly after she publicly asked Q to contact her. She tweeted she’d explain later. She been retweeting a lot but hasn’t given a word of explanation yet.
    As more news comes out, we’ll quickly see how much of Q’s picture turns into reality. God bless!

57 Comments
    Posted in Uncategorized
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Thanks Bear....looking forward to the next edition.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I have been away from the computer for 6 weeks......Is there an update somewhere? Or a comprehensive summary available?
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    I have been away from the computer for 6 weeks......Is there an update somewhere? Or a comprehensive summary available?

I wish I could find a comprehensive summary.
    There is another thread in the Root Cellar. At the link there is a recap from Oct 31st - Nov 17th. Page 78 has a list of real life events: the-book-of-q.pd

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    YouTube