Thread: Top story from the WTH Files in 2017:

Default Top story from the WTH Files in 2017:

I'm speechless!
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/50...ngelina-jolie/
    TOMB RAIDER Teen ‘undergoes 50 surgeries’ in a bid to look like her idol Angelina Jolie… but is branded a ‘zombie’ instead
    Sahar Tabar, 19, claims to be one of the star's biggest fans and says she'll 'do anything' to emulate her

By Lauren Windle 30th November 2017, 9:24 am Updated: 30th November 2017

[can't post the image, which is truly haunting!]

AN IRANIAN woman has gone viral after claiming she's had 50 surgeries in a bid to look like her idol Angelina Jolie.
    Sahar Tabar claims to be one of the Tomb Raider actress' biggest fans and has said she "would do anything" to emulate her.

The 19-year-old from Tehran underwent 50 surgeries in the space of just a few months, according to Belgian website Sud Info.

This hasn't been officially confirmed however, so it's possible her unique looks are the result of careful make up or even prosthetics.

She also reportedly went on a diet to maintain her 40kg weight, which - provided she is over 4.8ft - would classify her as dangerously underweight.

Sahar has amassed more than 308,000 followers on Instagram although many have left unflattering comments on her pictures.

One person simply posted "Zombie" on a recent shot while another said: "Her: Doc make me look like an 8 month old corpse. Doc: Say no more."
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

stupid is, stupid does

she's Iranian, also a very disturbed individual
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Good heavenly days! She'd be perfect for a part on The Walking Dead.

maybe like her idol, she'll wind up one of the 70 virgins in 'paradise' and wed to the hairiest, most camel-like arab man for eternity! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Now that is creepy. What on earth causes people to do that to themselves? Apparently, she is deranged.