Thread: WH cancels Trump media event after Flynn plea

Lightbulb WH cancels Trump media event after Flynn plea

The White House has cancelled a scheduled opportunity for reporters to question President Donald Trump about former national security adviser Michael Flynn's guilty plea.
    The public White House schedule had said that reporters would be allowed to document part of Trump's meeting with Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj.
    During these media events, called "pool sprays," reporters usually pepper the president with questions. Trump often answers, using opportunity to deliver his message directly to voters.
    Reporters had been lined up outside the Oval Office, waiting to enter the room, when White House staffers marched them back into the press room.
    White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters then told them the media event would not happen.
    Earlier, Trump ignored shouted questions about Flynn as he greeted the prime minister at the door.
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5050646,00.html
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Default 1987 prophecy

You will see a great upheaval in Washington D.C. You will see a political turmoil that will shake our political process to its very core. It will make Watergate look like a picnic. You are going to see a military confrontation that is going to cause the American people to lose heart. And there will not be land of the brave and home of the free any longer. You are going to see the American dollar collapse to such a degree that even the gold and silver standard shall become nothing. As I have spoken in My words, have I not said, go to now and weep ye rich men, for ye have heaped to yourselves treasures for the last days and your gold and your silver is cankered; and you shall throw it in the streets because it shall lose it’s value. It will lose its power. You have looked for monetary strength, and now it shall be taken away. Hear Me My people, the day of judgment is at hand.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Where's that quote from db? I recognize it, but can't place it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1 View Post
    Where's that quote from db? I recognize it, but can't place it.
    It's in the cellar under 1987 prophecy

Oh, no ! The end is coming again.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel M29c View Post
    Oh, no ! The end is coming again.
    Few things are as annoying as a post that does nothing more than mock others in the thread.

New guys either fall in line or morph into Godwit/ Johnny Trump

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive